Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do men bother approaching women anymore?

Options
1222324252628»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭tiger55

This is even more incredulous than the video of the guy in the wheelchair. :pac:

I have years of experience, not talking about what happened last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

tiger55 wrote: »
    I have years of experience, not talking about what happened last week.

im going to probably regret this...
    So...what happened last week?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

im going to probably regret this...
    So...what happened last week?:D

Leaving Junior Cert started.

(updated for accuracy)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭worded

Cousin male met his mates x female (she broke it off / lost interest in his mate) and just brought up how he was doing and droped it that the x had won the English pools in the 90s .... won approx 900k in today's money

The x couldn't help herself and went to rekindle things a few days later out of the blue contact aft a year appart ....

Neither party knew my cousin had lied until it was obvious she was good digging

Warped sense of humour but funny none the less

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

All of this gold digging crap. My god. I'm a woman and I have a wife, so do we raid each other's wallets? What happens if we get divorced, we both screw each other over? Fecksake.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

All of this gold digging crap. My god. I'm a woman and I have a wife, so do we raid each other's wallets? What happens if we get divorced, we both screw each other over? Fecksake.

No no, you both get richer and richer!

I worked this out a few years ago; based on the standard 'logic' that divorce always means the man gets shafted and the woman gets a lifetime supply of fur coats and milk tray, then two women who marry and then divorce will BOTH just keep getting more and more fur coats and chocolates!

The downside of course is that two men who marry and then divorce will mysteriously both end up much poorer :(

B0jangles wrote: »
    No no, you both get richer and richer!

I worked this out a few years ago; based on the standard 'logic' that divorce always means the man gets shafted and the woman gets a lifetime supply of fur coats and milk tray, then two women who marry and then divorce will BOTH just keep getting more and more fur coats and chocolates!

The downside of course is that two men who marry and then divorce will mysteriously both end up much poorer :(

Well then, consider me divorced if there are fur coats and milk tray on offer and I get to increase my wealth exponentially!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,856 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

the judge will be confused for sure :D "excuse me ladies which one of you is the man in this relationship"

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Daisy78

worded wrote: »
    Cousin male met his mates x female (she broke it off / lost interest in his mate) and just brought up how he was doing and droped it that the x had won the English pools in the 90s .... won approx 900k in today's money

The x couldn't help herself and went to rekindle things a few days later out of the blue contact aft a year appart ....

Neither party knew my cousin had lied until it was obvious she was good digging

Warped sense of humour but funny none the less

Maybe this is reflective of his poor taste in women rather than being symptomatic of women as a whole. Men do tend to overlook certain red flags when they are in lust.

I think this story sums the Irish attitude to dating all up. Thank god for drink and social settings because we'd have ceased to exist as a nation of people a long time ago otherwise :p

https://lovin.ie/entertainment/woman-makes-online-appeal-after-falling-in-love-during-her-weekly-shop-at-lidl

DCN3NsjXkAAqff6.jpg

• Advertisement

I think this story sums the Irish attitude to dating all up. Thank god for drink and social settings because we'd have ceased to exist as a nation of people a long time ago otherwise :p

https://lovin.ie/entertainment/woman-makes-online-appeal-after-falling-in-love-during-her-weekly-shop-at-lidl

DCN3NsjXkAAqff6.jpg

It would have been far less "deranged" if she'd asked him out in the queue rather than asking a friend to post about it on social media in the hopes of finding him.

It would have been far less "deranged" if she'd asked him out in the queue rather than asking a friend to post about it on social media in the hopes of finding him.

No I certainly hope the irony isn't lost on her

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Leave her alone. You are discounting the aphrodisiacal power of feta cheese.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,882 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

So you don't raid each others wallets? So you are married but continue to live as single, what's yours is yours and what's hers is hers, that's sad.
    If I was married then everything I have would be equally hers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

DCN3NsjXkAAqff6.jpg

like something from a movie

he's just not that into you

Advertisement