Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fighting Game Scene in the South East of Ireland?

Options
  • 27-05-2017 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Okay so I was looking online but couldn't find anything is there any sort of small fighting community that has local tournaments and stuff in the carlow or kilkenny area? I'd like to get into the FGC since I want to get a lot more into these games now maybe eventually get into the more competitive scene but the closest to me is probably dublin which I'd be lucky to be able make it to even an odd time atm to be honest but was thinking it'd be good to see if anyone in the area was already in the FGC since if there are locals and such it'd probably make it easier for me to go to stuff in dublin or that as a group since none of my friends atm have any interest in fighting games and the ones that do hate 2d fighters and are exclusively into dragonball it seems lol

Ps. Sorry this post is kind of a mess ha

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Highly suggest joining the FB page and the discord. You're more likely to get more eyes there.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I live in Bunclody, and work in Carlow. What's your situation? Working? College?

Checking if any gaming societies in local colleges are interested in running a casuals session would be the first step.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

There was a thread about getting a scene started in Wexford a few months back.

Never heard anything from him since though.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057646045

Maybe PM him to see what the craic is.

Advertisement