Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Wexford FGC scene

Options
  • 10-09-2016 2:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey Everybody

I was inspired to post this thread after seeing the Cork casuals post.
    What i'm looking to do is set up casuals in County Wexford if there isn't one already. With the guys down in Cork getting set up i see no reason why we cant. However i'm very inexperienced with this and require help doing so hence this post so if anybody can lend a helping hand to get this off the ground to help out the fgc in the (Sunny) South East i would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,977 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Did somebody say Wexford FGC?

Where are you based?

Where are you planning on having casuals?

When?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 gavinrossiter

Based in Wexford Town.

As for location, it really depends. I'm in college so money is bit of a thing but i was thinking maybe Whites Hotel, i know they held some yu gi oh tournaments recently so i'm sure they would be more than welcoming.

When. Once a week, thinking 6-11 or 6-10, it would be perfect for me as i finish college at 4 and since i go to college in wexford, i could go get ready and head down to get set up.

But again, not used to this sort of thing, i just want a place for people who enjoy fighting games here to have a place to go, chill and play whatever. So i welcome any advice people willing to give

Have you gauged any interest? Are there others from your college who'll come.

First thing to do is check with Whites to see if they'll let you use the place, and how much.

Advertisement