Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cherry Concentrate

Options
  • 26-05-2017 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭

Hi, 
    Can anyone recommend between Optima Super Concentrated Cherry Juice and CherryActive?
    About a 20% price difference but one is 100% cherry and the other 99.8% and the 0.2% potassium sorbate? Alot more Sugar in the cherryactive too. Just not sure if one is a superior product? Want it for sleep and muscle recovery,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭LincolnHawk

I have some snake oil for sale if you want it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,784 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Deco99 wrote: »
    Hi, 
    Can anyone recommend between Optima Super Concentrated Cherry Juice and CherryActive?
    About a 20% price difference but one is 100% cherry and the other 99.8% and the 0.2% potassium sorbate? Alot more Sugar in the cherryactive too. Just not sure if one is a superior product? Want it for sleep and muscle recovery,

If you believe all the hype behind cherry active then that seems to be the way to go. I used to use it. Found it no good. And as nice as it sounds, it's shocking to drink. Nasty stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Thanks, went with the cherry active, doesn't taste bad at all. Will see if I feel any benefit over next few weeks. Even a placebo effect be grand. Tried snake oil, overrated.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,784 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Deco99 wrote: »
    Thanks, went with the cherry active, doesn't taste bad at all. Will see if I feel any benefit over next few weeks. Even a placebo effect be grand. Tried snake oil, overrated.

Fair play to you for drinking that muck lol. I'd rather drink petrol

Advertisement