Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flyefit coming to..

Options
  • 22-05-2017 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭

Suppose worth a thread, I see they are coming to Drumcondra, in where the old Snooker place or beside ramp and rail.

I wonder will it be jammers like all the others, have a membership but haven't gone in a while.

What are other good options around the area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭LostArt

I've recently moved into the area and the other options aren't great tbh, I've still been going to Flye on Macken St.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

TallGlass wrote: »
    Suppose worth a thread, I see they are coming to Drumcondra, in where the old Snooker place or beside ramp and rail.

I wonder will it be jammers like all the others, have a membership but haven't gone in a while.

What are other good options around the area?

Oh that's good. Will do damage to Westwood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Westwood I have never even looked at for pricing, I enquired once and the girl was mentioning vouchers, registration fees, discounts and total once off prices today for something like 800€ that was enough for me.

The regency has a gym but think it's like 50€ a month or so, if they dropped the price with this opening I might join.

I do like the equipment Flye have it's new and good quality.

Macken St is a disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

which is the better 24 hour flyefit .. George st or macken street
    going to renew my membership
    was with baggot street but they stopped the 24 hour gig.. maybe roaming is for me :)
    t

• Registered Users Posts: 10 2 Pins

Has anyone been to the new one in Drumcondra yet?
    Would you recommend it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭LostArt

Yeah I would, it's got the best equipment of all the Flye's by far

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭DaeryssaOne

Have been a few times the last few weeks and found it very good. The equipment is excellent, it hasn't been too busy any time I've been in and the classes are decent enough. For €29 a month it's very good value in fairness and for some reason doesn't feel as intimidating as the Macken St branch, perhaps because it's broken up into different areas across two floors so you're never going to feel as if everyone can see you 'doing it wrong'

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Mr Jinx

Anyone know if flyfit have ski ergs or assault bikes? Also is there many rowers?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

jobr wrote: »
    Have been a few times the last few weeks and found it very good. The equipment is excellent, it hasn't been too busy any time I've been in and the classes are decent enough. For €29 a month it's very good value in fairness and for some reason doesn't feel as intimidating as the Macken St branch, perhaps because it's broken up into different areas across two floors so you're never going to feel as if everyone can see you 'doing it wrong'

Just wait for the college kids in pats to start in September.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Todd Gack

Mr Jinx wrote: »
    Anyone know if flyfit have ski ergs or assault bikes? Also is there many rowers?

Can't speak for all their gyms but I've seen both there. 5 or 6 concept2 rowers on average.

Any specific gym?

• Advertisement
Advertisement