Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you cancel a shop bet?

Options
  • 16-05-2017 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

I've placed a bet in shop in Paddypower for a game on Wednesday, is it possible to cancel it and get my money back?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

Probably, they will have to ring retailer services and see what they say. If the odds have changed for the worse they wont cancel it.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Route1

Nothing has changed, although the weather is supposed to be terrible it's a second tier rugby game so I imagine the market's not very big. Wondering would that fact that it wouldn't be a huge market effect the likelihood that they refund me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Could always ask for a cash out value, should get about in the region of 90% of your stake back providing the odds havent moved too much and the traders arent takin gthe piss with what they cream off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

I would say it's extremely unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Guffy

Couldnt help but remember this guy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement