Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Did you manage your transfers well this season?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭ Chesty08

58 transfers in total.
    OR 20k

Total hit points used .... 104!!

There is definitely some shockers in there and I notice the most common theme is my hits are usually bulked over a group of GW's , I.e -8,-8,-12

This is either me self imploding or my team ravaged with injury&form and needs a reshuffling

If only I had more WC's like KevIRL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭ Deise Vu

Chesty08 wrote: »
    58 transfers in total.
    OR 20k

Total hit points used .... 104!!

There is definitely some shockers in there and I notice the most common theme is my hits are usually bulked over a group of GW's , I.e -8,-8,-12

This is either me self imploding or my team ravaged with injury&form and needs a reshuffling

If only I had more WC's like KevIRL

Thats me too. 55 Transfers for 100 hits. At 30K with still 6 players left this week. I tend to go early looking for TV which this year cost me Kane getting his ankle injury V Millwall on a Sunday after I transferred him in. Other than that and another brain fart that cost 4 points I can't really complain, all the hits were necessary rather than panicy.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭ Delboy5

In GW4 i took a 48 point hit on transfers........i didn't realize that i hadn't enabled the wildcard correctly!!!!!!

So NO i didn't manage my transfers well this season........

Advertisement