Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Diet Advice please!

Options
  • 15-05-2017 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi everyone :) I'm by no means overweight, I'm just under 5'4 and about 9 stone 2 pounds. I do however have quite a small frame so any extra weight I have is quite noticeable. Last year I went from 10 stone 10 pounds to 8 stone 7 pounds which is my ideal weight. I obviously gained a bit back and am trying to get back down in weight. I have been sticking to a healthy-ish diet but my weight has become stagnant. Any advice to give me that extra boost would be greatly appreciated! Here's a typical day of eating for me:

Breakfast: Smoothie with a banana, loads of spinach, flaxseed, lemon, ginger and half water, half almond milk. On the weekends I usually have porridge

Lunch: Usually a turkey salad and a couple of mandarins.

Dinner: Salmon/chicken/turkey with steamed veg and sometimes a potato if I'm feeling hungry

Snacks: Ryvita with tomato on top, apples, oranges, frozen grapes, humus with carrots/sugar snaps.

I also have 1 black coffee in the morning, 2 green teas in the day and about 2 litres of water. I'm out of the house by 6:40am and usually not back for 12 hours between going to the work and gym so 'Breakfast on the go' and lunch and dinners that are either quick to cook or easily prepped in batches are ideal! Thanks in advance!

Also please note I'm lactose intolerant

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭mathie

Your diet seems very good on the face of it.

What do you do in the gym?

Advertisement