Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kasteel Bruin

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭s3rtvdbwfj81ch

I've never seen it in any of the main off licences like McHugh's, Drinkstore etc

It probably doesn't have a distributor here.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,779 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

I've seen it previously but not noticed it any time recently. It tastes awful.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I've never seen it in any of the main off licences like McHugh's, Drinkstore etc

It probably doesn't have a distributor here.
    Hmm, may have to get it online so.
    BeerNut wrote: »
    I've seen it previously but not noticed it any time recently. It tastes awful.

Was on a trip with 20 people to Belgium recently and we all hailed it as the best beer we tried, it's easily my favourite beer, if you see it let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,149 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I've tried it in belgium and really liked it. I have one of the glasses at home. never seen it for sale here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭s3rtvdbwfj81ch

Holiday tastebuds != hometown tastebuds!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,149 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

No idea where that comes from. I've never experienced it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,832 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

have some in my basement from my last beer raid from the low countries. Must give it another wee try to see how bad it is.

Advertisement