Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Volvo f86

Options
  • 08-05-2017 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi all I've been trying to contact a guy called walshe he took some photos of a Volvo f86 truck abandoned somewhere near athy . The pics are on page 302 on classic cars would appreciate if anyone knows any info parts badly needed very scarce thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,205 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

what post number? the page number will vary depending on the number of posts per page that users have set. That thread only goes up to page 204 for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭discodaveirl

Fond memories of the bubble cab, only 27 and remember spending a few days in one as a child. Wouldnt mind getting my hands on a round headlamp f10, but the taliban have them all gone. What parts are you after?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Billyw75

what post number? the page number will vary depending on the number of posts per page that users have set. That thread only goes up to page 204 for me.

Sorry I tried getting a page number but to no avail. It's on today I saw a abandoned classic main page 302 . Their are 2 parts to that thread .. it's no bother really it's a long shot taken about 5 years ago thanks for looking ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Billyw75

Fond memories of the bubble cab, only 27 and remember spending a few days in one as a child. Wouldnt mind getting my hands on a round headlamp f10, but the taliban have them all gone. What parts are you after?

Ha ha ya ide say they have alright 😂 Ya I'm at the f86 now a couple of years now like yourself I spent my childhood in one. That one is in athy thrown in a ditch somewhere with everything on it .im after some interior lights and some dashboard switches . You should try your man on Facebook for f10 headlight just type in f10 parts think his name is Jason dean

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭discodaveirl

Billyw75 wrote: »
    Ha ha ya ide say they have alright 😂 Ya I'm at the f86 now a couple of years now like yourself I spent my childhood in one. That one is in athy thrown in a ditch somewhere with everything on it .im after some interior lights and some dashboard switches . You should try your man on Facebook for f10 headlight just type in f10 parts think his name is Jason dean

When i said a round headlamp f10 i ment the full truck. 😁

• Advertisement
Advertisement