Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

fuzzyduck4 wrote: »
    You'll be delighted to hear so that Aoibheann is the new host of the podge and rodge show on rte!
    Are you sure? I thought the other one got that gig. Doreen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 fuzzyduck4

You'll be delighted to hear so that Aoibheann is the new host of the podge and rodge show on rte!
    sorry your right its Doireann.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 fuzzyduck4

sorry your right its Doireann.
    shes gas craic, honestly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Will the eyebrows be going along with her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Joanne O Riordan gets on my nerves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,187 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

razorblunt wrote: »
    Will the eyebrows be going along with her?

I’d say so, she might have to put them in a low-loader,though, given the weight of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Lisa Stansfield use to annoy me for some reason.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Every Blogger Ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

Lorelli! wrote: »
    Lisa Stansfield use to annoy me for some reason.

She just looks a bit odd. Can't decide whether she was good looking or freaky looking (sorry for being so shallow :o)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

She just looks a bit odd. Can't decide whether she was good looking or freaky looking (sorry for being so shallow :o)

Ye, most of it was that gelled hairstyle with one curl :mad: :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Relikk

I know she wasn't the last host, but anything would be an improvement over that annoying tit Lucy Kennedy.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭DrWu

When I was a kid I couldn't stand Keith Chegwin and Chris Tarrant. I would flip at the sight or sound of either one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Lando Griffins OTHER HALF

Relikk wrote: »
    anything would be an improvement over that annoying tit Lucy Kennedy.

This thread is only about inexplicable hates though :)

I know she wasn't the last host, but anything would be an improvement over that annoying tit Lucy Kennedy.

I used to dislike Lucy but she is a good sort. Very genuine and naturally witty.

Probably mentioned before but Majella O'Donnell is a dose.

RTE's obsession with her is tiring

John Virgo
    and Jim Davidson

• Registered Users Posts: 20,928 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

That's RTÉ all over... They couldn't Just give them a show without any catch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    "Mary" who's advertising some dentist abroad. Every time I hear that ad on the radio she irritates me. I don't even know what she looks like but she sounds like she smoke 100 fags a day and she just gets on my nerves.

Oh jaysus, is that that fcukin ad with ...’Call Me - Mary’ :(
    Christ, I usually have the radio on in the morning getting ready for work and when I hear that come on I get such rage!
    Even typing Call me Mary is like she’s in the room now with me saying it! That voice!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭sicknotexi

Neil Delamare
    Peter Alliss
    John Motson

• Registered Users Posts: 8,292 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

They had a string of awful presenters-I imagine they'll bring back Twink at some point. She's definitely got some dirt on several people. Only way to explain it.

• Advertisement

:mad:
    Bring back Saint and Greavsie.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

They had a string of awful presenters-I imagine they'll bring back Twink at some point. She's definitely got some dirt on several people. Only way to explain it.

There's likely no factual basis for this. But if she sued for libel, I doubt they'd be able to find 12 people in the country that didn't believe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Les Gold and family from the show 'Hardcore Pawn."

Omg these people are so ugly, the father looks like a greasy rat.

The son like something from the Hills have eyes.

And don't get me started on the plumpy aggressive daughter.

They're like a manifistation of every negative Jewish stereotype.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

Is there a difference?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

Les Gold and family from the show 'Hardcore Pawn."

Omg these people are so ugly, the father looks like a greasy rat.

The son like something from the Hills have eyes.

And don't get me started on the plumpy aggressive daughter.

They're like a manifistation of every negative Jewish stereotype.

I've never watched this show, nor am I likely to but my curiosity got the better of me and I had to see what they look like. Jaysus , you're not wrong, you can just tell by looking at her the daughters a complete headmelter

hardcorepawn.jpg?w=446&h=299&crop=1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,292 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

I've never watched this show, nor am I likely to but my curiosity got the better of me and I had to see what they look like. Jaysus , you're not wrong, you can just tell by looking at her the daughters a complete headmelter

They sort of remind me of those sick f**kers from Sons of Guns. Where the Dad was sent to jail for two consecutive life sentences for raping his 12 year old stepdaughter.
    Then his own 29 year old daughter claimed he molested her too.

And then the same daughter was sent to jail, as was her husband, for allowing her husband, and step dad to her kid, to beat the snot out of her son with a belt and buckle.

Eoghan Murphy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,709 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Claudia Keane. She wouldn't look twice at Robbie if he weren't a millionaire and now shes swanning around the tv in ads for Spar. Who the hell cares what she thinks about making healthy choices. She is NOBODY.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Claudia Keane. She wouldn't look twice at Robbie if he weren't a millionaire and now shes swanning around the tv in ads for Spar. Who the hell cares what she thinks about making healthy choices. She is NOBODY.

I agree, Same could be said for most "WAGS".
    Cept coleen Rooney. Can't stand her either though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

Have to agree with whoever said Joann o riordan too, such a head melt!!
    Say that to some1 in real life and they're disgusted. Non PC it seems..

Advertisement