Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Student doing research on health & fitness

Registered Users Posts: 3 alennals

Hi there!

I am a student at UCD working on a group project researching the role of protein in people's lives. We are looking for 21-45 year olds to participate in a focus group. We want to talk to people from all walks of life, and people who focus on both their nutrition and fitness, one or the other, and neither. People who participate will be given a €40 One4All voucher as a thank you!

Let me know if you are interested!

Comments

• alennals wrote: »
    Hi there!

I am a student at UCD working on a group project researching the role of protein in people's lives. We are looking for 21-45 year olds to participate in a focus group. We want to talk to people from all walks of life, and people who focus on both their nutrition and fitness, one or the other, and neither. People who participate will be given a €40 One4All voucher as a thank you!

How much of a time commitment is needed.

• The focus group would be an hour to an hour and a half one night during this week or next week.

• Hi alennals,
    Your student research post has been moved to our Researcher forum. It is welcome here. I will try to get the word out so that more of our members may see your post.

Cheers!
    Black Swan

• i am interested?
    alennals wrote: »
    Hi there!

• alennals wrote: »
    Hi there!

I am a student at UCD working on a group project researching the role of protein in people's lives. We are looking for 21-45 year olds to participate in a focus group.
    I would join your focus group but unfortunately I am over 8,300 kms west of ye. How about a doing an online virtual focus group someday as a followup to your research topic?

• Advertisement
Advertisement