Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

God help me

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,056 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Never fart after the 6th kilometer.

I tell ya straight to the toilet and shower without even thinking of sitting down when I got back home.:pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I tell ya straight to the toilet and shower without even thinking of sitting down when I got back home.:pac:

Then I assume you burned your shorts?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

25 minute ****? Eat a few weetabix ffs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

OP I dont give a **** but I did have a nice one there that didnt last 25 mins :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

biko wrote: »
    Another thread that should have been a facebook update.
    The mod of the Social Media forum has spoken. :cool:
    A Neurotic wrote: »
    Quality sh*tpost.

A word of caution, eh? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭A Battered Mars Bar

Had to take a ball of toilet roll and wet it with warm water in the end to get clean. Gonna have to install a bidet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

go to the nearest hotel and just let rip all over the place. Bonus ''brownie'' points if theres a wedding reception on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭A Battered Mars Bar

Had a right belter anyway after ye should've been there. Gets into my executive meeting late. I says "Sorry gentlemen, I had a sh*t morning" Little do they know!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

LAD

TF

Advertisement