Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I noticed a lot of bare limbs on display today

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Sam Kade wrote: »
    There's still a bit of a sting around in spite of the sun. Cue all the t shirt brigrade snivelling with colds next week.

Most of our place is dying with a cold already....... suckers :pac:

Its fairly nippy out in the mornings, I felt it coming in the window at about 5 this morning and just could not get the heat back into me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

il_340x270.480366934_kou3.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Jack the Stripper

This weather will bring on a baby boom not that we need it or anything as the population is rising as it is.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

This weather will bring on a baby boom not that we need it or anything as the population is rising as it is.

Will ya go away outta that, that would require people doing something other than taking selfies and telling the world its too warm to do anything :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I shaved my legs today

Good! So did I. Mine are probably sturdier, though, considering I'm male and 6'5. But there's always Gillette...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Nothing like a bout of good weather to get the ladies out with the low cut tops on.

More Diddys please ladies. More Diddys.

I do love the aul' diddies I do

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

I already woke up at 3 o clock the other morning, hair drenched with sweat. Nothing to do with the horrors from a rough weekend on the drink i swear :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Arcade_Tryer

Beyondgone wrote: »
    This. What hero invented them? I wish to applaud him.

It deffo wasn't a woman anyway..
    Yeah, when you see the prevalence of yoga pants, leggings and shorts smaller and tighter than a GAA player would even consider, you begin to realise that a lot of the sexual objectification arguments surrounding feminist discussions are a load of nonsense. They love it really. I still like feminism though. Hashtag free the nipple.

Yeah, when you see the prevalence of yoga pants, leggings and shorts smaller and tighter than a GAA player would even consider, you begin to realise that a lot of the sexual objectification arguments surrounding feminist discussions are a load of nonsense. They love it really. I still like feminism though. Hashtag free the nipple.

#illpostyouapicofmineifthathelps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

I do love the aul' diddies I do

No wonder you're a bit of a tit :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭s4uv3

The word "diddies" makes me shudder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

An Irish thing. I saw this twat on Sunday with shorts, trendy tshirt, trendy shades, trendy baseball cap, juice and straw in Malahide. You know the type who spends his time at a music festival facing away from the stage getting selfies taken? That type. It wasn't even warm. It was sunny, but not warm.
    Cue the continentals walking around with coats on....
    The scumbags particularly like to take their tops off and get sunburned in this weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,683 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

seachto7 wrote: »

I'm thinking there's probably going to be more Polish lads out and about in eye-wateringly tight short shorts!! :D

The scumbags particularly like to take their tops off and get sunburned in this weather.

'The lobster boys' I call 'em.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

seachto7 wrote: »
    An Irish thing. I saw this twat on Sunday with shorts, trendy tshirt, trendy shades, trendy baseball cap, juice and straw in Malahide. You know the type who spends his time at a music festival facing away from the stage getting selfies taken? That type. It wasn't even warm. It was sunny, but not warm.

And some claim that a bit of fine weather puts everyone in a good mood.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

The population of Europe is dropping this baby boom will hardly change that ;)

Advertisement