Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Transport - Do You Really Like It?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I love using the bus. It's a forty minute journey to work and I get to read and relax. It's also cheaper than driving. The only thing I hate is the scumbag element that seems to be a regular part of public transport in Dublin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

I'm lucky to live on a Dart line, at least I don't have to use busses. Just found out Northside darts aren't running today for improvements. How will it improve? It’s a prehistoric service and always has been. I usually cycle to town but any time I take the dart, it stops in East Wall multiple times, we are never given an explanation as to why, and the train goes so slow all the way to town. They should be going a lot faster and if they’re going to stop every few minutes in between stops, the driver should have to explain why they’ve stopped, as it is in London on the tube.
    I recently took the LUAS from town to Dundrum and it was great, like a real transport system in a real city! Didn't stop for no reason, just flew along and had me in Dundrum in 20 mins or something, was very impressed. More of the same please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

I hope the pair of c**ts who gave me grief on the 83 bus around 2010/2011 end up being murdered.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

I hate people so it doesn't suit me

Don't worry we hate you too

Advertisement