Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Is On Your Bucket List?

Options
  • 22-04-2017 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭

I had a bit of a knock back health wise last year and it got me thinking what would I like to put on my bucket list. I have ticked of a couple like going to Las Vegas and then going on to Orlado Florida to see Harry Potter world. I've also been to France and Spain but there are a few others I would like to tick off before I kick the bucket. So the question is what's on your bucket list? Try and make it fun guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,849 ✭✭✭gifted

To kick it...

Boom boom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭h7nlrp2v0g5u48

gifted wrote: »
    To kick it...

Boom boom
    Very funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I always wanted to visit the concentration camps and I always wanted to do it with my dad. We both had an interest in ww2. He's getting on a bit and is starting to hate flying so we're running out of time!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,849 ✭✭✭gifted

Very funny.

Couldn't resist it sorry

Follow the tour de france......see the great Wall of China....eat in a three star restaurant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

To fix the hole in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

Learn to play the piano, visit Alcatraz and see my absolute favourite painting in real life. I have already seen another two favourite paintings in real life and visited Paris so they are ticked off the list.

Learn to play the piano, visit Alcatraz and see my favourite painting in real life. I have already seen another favourite painting in real life and visited Paris so they are ticked off the list.
    I wouldn't mind going to see Alcatraz myself. Watcted the movie Escape from Alcartaz few times. A great movie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 646 ✭✭✭hungry hypno toad

Couldn't resist it sorry

Follow the tour de france......see the great Wall of China....eat in a three star restaurant

I had the chance to see the Great Wall of China, didn't bother as I saw Karl Pilkington see it on 'An Idiot Abroad'. Didn't fancy a bus journey sitting beside an auld one coughing and spitting into a bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,367 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

1 buy bucket
    2 buy pen and paper

Glazers Out!

I wouldn't mind going to see Alcatraz myself. Watcted the movie Escape from Alcartaz few times. A great movie.

Visited it maybe 15 years back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Dpg21

#1 on my bucket list is to climb mount hua in China.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

Dpg21 wrote: »
    #1 on my bucket list is to climb mount hua in China.

I climbed the 5 peaks back in 2010. Great experience, but very dangerous. The maddest thing of all was seeing these old guys climbing up it carrying 50kgs of water to sell at little stalls along the route. The mixture of ridiculous fitness and foolhardiness was unbelievable.

I'd like to own a small holding at some stage.

I would love to go visit Bruce Lee's grave in Lakeside Cemetry Seaettle.The skill he had as a martial artist was phenomenal and I don't think we will ever see his likes again. No special effects back then pure natural talent. Sadly died way before his time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Destination = Easter Island
    Personal = learn to play the guitar

- See the aurora borealis in Iceland (the country, not the shop)
    - Skydive (tandem with instructor)
    - Visit Hawaii

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

To kick it...

Boom boom

I'm listening to Mario Rosenstock to much, I read that in Enda Kenny's voice.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 242 ✭✭PREG1967

I had a bit of a knock back health wise last year and it got me thinking what would I like to put on my bucket list. I have ticked of a couple like going to Las Vegas and then going on to Orlado Florida to see Harry Potter world. I've also been to France and Spain but there are a few others I would like to tick off before I kick the bucket. So the question is what's on your bucket list? Try and make it fun guys.
    Drive an F1 racing car at top speed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

- See the aurora borealis

Oh me too!

I feel like my list will start growing due to this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

To climb one of the massive redwoods in america.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,114 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Organ donation.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

To beat the living flip out of Ray D'Arcy.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

After hours thread with only serious replies....what is the world coming to?

For me coke and hookers

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

To have go with one of these forklift yokes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Your Face wrote: »
    To beat the living flip out of Ray D'Arcy.

Be an audience member on the Late Late Show where I get to ask Ryan Tubridy live on air how he became such a lanky streak of piss. (But not have to watch the show itself.)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Jack the Stripper

To draw the dole, working is a joke.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,344 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I aim to live until I'm 100, and get that telegram

If I don't do it, I'll probably die trying.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

To be utterly content with what I have. Skydiving or climbing Everest isn't necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Go to Wrestlemania
    Have a night with a Thai ladyboy
    Go to an Ireland match in a World Cup finals
    Have a threesome (with 2 women)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

A few laps round the Nurburgring and Laguna Seca would be nice.

Advertisement