Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US gunman kills three 'in race attack'

Options
2»

Comments

Wait.

Why are we suddenly talking about rape? He shot people, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

From your own link

"by 2044, more than half
    of all Americans are projected to belong to a minority
    group (any group other than non-Hispanic White alone)"

Hispanic will start to out number whites by 2050.

Are you from/in the US?

If so, some of those 'non-whites' will probably be your own descendants.

If not, why do you care what colour skin most of them will have in 35 years?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭irishproduce

I actually thought this was a hoax because I have visited RTE news site maybe four times today and no mention of it but no, there it is on BBC

What is wrong with RTE that it is not on their front page like US shootings normally are

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 109 ✭✭Dublin Pintman

Wait.

Why are we suddenly talking about rape? He shot people, right?

I mentioned Cologne and Rotherham et al as examples of anti white violence. I started a thread using these racist killing as discussion on anti white violence, it was then merged into the existing thread on these murders.

Sorry for any confusion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭red ears

Three men murdered in Fresno, California for the crime of being white. The murderer was black Muslim who shouted 'Allah Akbar' as he carried out his massacre. Will this occur more and more as whites are demonised in the left wing media?

Brutal rapes and murders of white farmers is common in South Africa, will we see the same in America as whites become the minority, as they are projected to?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39636104

It has become almost fashionable to rubbish white people, look at sites like Buzzfeed, MTV, Huff Post, even netflix is getting into it. What they can get away with saying about white people would cause mass outrage if said about any other race. Plenty of anti white sentiment on twitter too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

red ears wrote: »
    It has become almost fashionable to rubbish white people, look at sites like Buzzfeed, MTV, Huff Post, even netflix is getting into it. What they can get away with saying about white people would cause mass outrage if said about any other race. Plenty of anti white sentiment on twitter too.

I wonder will there be a basklash against this current trend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭red ears

I actually thought this was a hoax because I have visited RTE news site maybe four times today and no mention of it but no, there it is on BBC

What is wrong with RTE that it is not on their front page like US shootings normally are

They would be all over it if the races were reversed.

https://www.rte.ie/news/dylann-roof/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 109 ✭✭Dublin Pintman

Yep and it leads to backlash as white get sick of it, further destabilizing our world. Respect has to go both ways.

On the sites you mention you will comes across articles likes 'white people need to acknowledge their privilege' or '6 things white people ruined in 2016'. Harmless right?

Well let me change that a bit: 'black people need to acknowledge their privilege', '6 things the Jews ruined in 2016'. Still harmless, right?

They would be all over it if the races were reversed.

https://www.rte.ie/news/dylann-roof/

That's a bit different, though. If he had walked into a church and had killed white people there, then there would've been a lot more publicity about it. Instead, he's just a regular garden variety scumbag without much international note.

If you want a similar comparison, then there's the case of Micah Xavier Johnson, who was the 2016 Dallas Sniper - a black man who targeted white cops and got a lot of media attention, like RTE.

Advertisement