Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guess The Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,578 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

13) Two armed groups remain stranded in space after a mining disaster in Earth orbit causes a debris cloud preventing re-entry. The miners responsible and the crew of the ISS battle for control.

Shattered Horizon?
    18) Coast guard officer finds a seemingly abandoned ship is teeming with hostile organisms accidentally discovered at the bottom of the ocean.

Cold Fear?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,736 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

9) System Shock 2?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,598 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Shattered Horizon?

Cold Fear?

All Correct

Love Shattered Horizon, devs abandoned it before they made a single player campaign but zero G multiplayer is amazing fun! It was taken off steam a while ago but plenty of keys are still available and there is still a small community.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,598 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

9) System Shock 2?

No, sorry.

This is the only one remaining.

9) A scientist wakes up alone on board a damaged spaceship after being asleep for 60 years. With the help of the ships AI and a robotic probe she must explore the planets of the system she is in and discover what happened to the rest of the crew.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,248 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

No, sorry.

This is the only one remaining.

9) A scientist wakes up alone on board a damaged spaceship after being asleep for 60 years. With the help of the ships AI and a robotic probe she must explore the planets of the system she is in and discover what happened to the rest of the crew.

Recore?

Actually, don't think it's that.

• Advertisement

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Recore?

No

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,248 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Duskers?

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Duskers?

No

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Put us out of our misery please with the last one :P

9) J.U.L.I.A Among the stars

Thanks for playing, good job everyone who guessed correctly :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

9) J.U.L.I.A Among the stars

Thanks for playing, good job everyone who guessed correctly :)

Is it any good? Sounds interesting

A young man wakes up from a coma, begins a journey of surfing around a continent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

A young man wakes up from a coma, begins a journey of surfing around a continent

/wtb clue

/wtb clue

You wha?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭pxdf9i5cmoavkz

You wha?

I would like a clue please, Digital Solitude.

For some reason I want to say Codename: ICEMAN but I can't imagine that to be correct.

Ah okay

There's also lots of melee fighting

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Breath of the Wild?

gizmo wrote: »
    Breath of the Wild?

Yep

A dreadlocked hero works to rid his city's streets of a designer drug which appears to be genetically mutating its users over time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

gizmo wrote: »
    A dreadlocked hero works to rid his city's streets of a designer drug which appears to be genetically mutating its users over time.

Sin?

Sin?
    Yessir!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Man is sprung from Jail to fight bugs

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Daledge

Pushing the "man" a little but, Daxter?

Nope ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭DeadHand

Gears of War.

Yep well done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭DeadHand

Badly dressed public servant becomes a vigilante- is joined by some younger friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

DeadHand wrote: »
    Badly dressed public servant becomes a vigilante- is joined by some younger friends.

Final fight?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

A man in a leather trenchcoat gets invited, by his brother, to a party at the top of an evil tower.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

A Neurotic wrote: »
    A man in a leather trenchcoat gets invited, by his brother, to a party at the top of an evil tower.

I hadn't realised 'Trent' was turned into a game!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Tried ruining gaming for absolutely everyone by having some walking and a lesbian in it...

Advertisement