Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike repair in Cork city

Options
  • 12-04-2017 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hello all,

I have an oldish bike (~10 years old) that's not in great condition. It's nothing fancy, and hasn't been used in a while so parts are rusted, tyres aren't good etc.

Is there a good place in Cork I could bring it to who might get it back to working order? I'm no expert, so wouldn't really be able to tell if I was being ripped off. I'd just like the bike to be available for pottering about, and preferably for the repairs to be cheap :D.

Any advice appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,020 ✭✭✭applehunter

Hello all,

I have an oldish bike (~10 years old) that's not in great condition. It's nothing fancy, and hasn't been used in a while so parts are rusted, tyres aren't good etc.

Is there a good place in Cork I could bring it to who might get it back to working order? I'm no expert, so wouldn't really be able to tell if I was being ripped off. I'd just like the bike to be available for pottering about, and preferably for the repairs to be cheap :D.

Any advice appreciated.

Carroll cycles, Dilons Cross is where I go. Very helpful.

http://www.carrollcycles.com

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Bad Chemicals

Thanks applehunter I'll give them a shout.

Advertisement