Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ex Girlfriend

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Rolf12

Hi guys,

I'd like to update ye on the going ons and again thank ye for yer help the last few weeks

It's been over 3 weeks since my ex and I had agreed to stop contact. After her breadcrumbs, we had contact to organise to get some things back off each other. With that contact last week she altered from the I love you miss you girl but we need space and time to telling me she now gets angry over some of the things we argued over and blames me finally stating she didn't want to see me anytime soon. Since then we've had no more contact. - part of me belives her reaction is from me not responding to her breadcrumbs at the start. But we mutually agreed no contact and hopefully we'd find each other again

The few weeks have been a mix! Rough start, I am hanging out with my friends a lot now, and it's enjoyable! I find the mornings I can be down, very much still. Throughout the day I improve. I'm not thinking about her as much.

I went out with my friends last week and met a nice girl and we exchanged numbers, we met since for a drink. I have some contact with her but am cagey not to have too much as I don't want to think I'm replacing my ex.

I find it hard to be by myself at the moment which worries me. I'm constantly calling to differnt friends or family. I'm far more happier now than the guy who first wrote in this forum. I didn't like the feedback here because in a way I didn't want it, I wanted to trust my ex for the 3 months we kept contact. I do belive we needed the no contact immediately but I suppose that's done now.

The only worry I have now is the not wanting to be alone feeling. I feel lonely sometimes but I have to keep tellin myself it's only a few weeks since the break up really began due to our contact and meet ups since the original break up almost 4 months ago. I've moved apartment since, not by choice, but I did associate my old house with my ex as she stayed there a lot. I'm also planning, almost confirmed to go touring Asia for a month in august.

Advertisement