Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you find glasses sexy?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

Anytime I go to a bar, I expect to see glasses.

I see what you did there...:P

I wear glasses for reading, I quite like them, they make me look intelligenterer.

Maybe if I wore them full time I'd notice if they put men off or turned them on, but I can't say I notice any difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

I love glasses on women as they often make them look far sexier for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,681 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Candie wrote: »
    I wear glasses for reading, I quite like them, they make me look intelligenterer.

Maybe if I wore them full time I'd notice if they put men off or turned them on, but I can't say I notice any difference.

look intelligenterer.

^^^^^^=Not a word

What you could or should have said was this -> More intelligent.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

AMKC wrote: »
    look intelligenterer.

^^^^^^=Not a word

It was her intelligence that made her write intelligenterer, had she wrote "more intelligent", then it wouldn't have been.

AMKC wrote: »
    look intelligenterer.

^^^^^^=Not a word

Thanks for putting me straight. I must look more stupider than usual :(

I thought it was obvious that it was a joke.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I wear glasses all day and I hate them.

I'm not put off by them on other people though. It's not something I seek out either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I look amazing both with or without them. I have got the sexy look about you with them on comment also. Horny men will say anything and glasses won't put them off unless they are the NHS plastic ones circa 1975.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover54

Horny men will say anything and glasses won't put them off unless they are the NHS plastic ones circa 1975.

Not sure if Irish people would really know what NHS glasses look like.

That said '70s style glasses can look pretty hot, for example Isabelle Adjani in The Tenant (1976)

Ooh la la!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3b/4a/0e/3b4a0eddb556779b65aec540d8969008.jpg

http://68.media.tumblr.com/5526c9cf070e0212b078e1608d02a54d/tumblr_oeh1i0IVgH1tpppzvo1_1280.png

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭JackTaylorFan

Somewhat ironically, when I take off my glasses, everybody around me instantly becomes sexier. Everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I've never whacked off to a pair of glasses before.

I can't whack off without glasses.......the joys of bad eyesight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,283 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Not sure if Irish people would really know what NHS glasses look like.

That said '70s style glasses can look pretty hot, for example Isabelle Adjani in The Tenant (1976)

Ooh la la!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3b/4a/0e/3b4a0eddb556779b65aec540d8969008.jpg

http://68.media.tumblr.com/5526c9cf070e0212b078e1608d02a54d/tumblr_oeh1i0IVgH1tpppzvo1_1280.png

Also Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman's alias, Diana Prince.

http://www.indigo-comics.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/image29.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I think the right pair can make a woman or man look more attractive.

I wear glasses because I can't see two inches in front of my face without them and I hate contacts. I definitely look better with glasses than without. I got hit on more with glasses than I ever did in the short time I tried out contacts. I'm lucky mine suit me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

I used to wear glasses, then I got eye surgery. I got hit on the same amount of times with them as I did without them (zero). Therefore, they do not make you look sexier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Whut??? Are you serious dude?

Sho is, bro.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

My OH and I both wear glasses, and she says that when she takes hers off, I instantly become more attractive. Does that count?

Advertisement