Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Post Mania Raw! *Wrestlemania Spoilers*

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I don't get this disrespectful crowd stuff, WWE were encouraging it. They even made a WWE 24 documentary where they never stopped talking about how great the crowds at post Mania Raw is, it's their own fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Thought that was a bit much in fairness.

They'd made their point, there was no need to get nasty about it.

Roman's a grown man, I'm sure he's well used to the constant abuse by now..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I don't get this disrespectful crowd stuff, WWE were encouraging it. They even made a WWE 24 documentary where they never stopped talking about how great the crowds at post Mania Raw is, it's their own fault.

Agreed with this. WWE have cultivated that atmosphere and are more than happy to hype up the crowd. Can't really complain if the crowd decide to entertain themselves when they feel bored....

• Registered Users Posts: 33,045 ✭✭✭✭CSF

PTH2009 wrote: »
    enjoyed the show but it lacked a big huge moment (we all knew Finn would be back and Angle would be the new GM)
    Just on this, we know this because we read rumours and leaked info on the Internet. Can't blame WWE for that. Hardys at Mania, Angle as GM and Balor to return at Raw could all have been shocks if we were just watching the show itself and not the social media stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,055 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

CSF wrote: »
    Just on this, we know this because we read rumours and leaked info on the Internet. Can't blame WWE for that. Hardys at Mania, Angle as GM and Balor to return at Raw could all have been shocks if we were just watching the show itself and not the social media stuff.

It's so damn hard nowadays for WWE to spring a surprise with social media and wrestling journalists who's job is too spoil all the surprises

Drew McIntyre showing up at NXT was a surprise as there wasn't any indication around that he resigned with WWE. Jeff Hardy lied about resigning with WWE in an interview over the weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Brock Lesnar won't be seen on TV again until May 8th.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Brock Lesnar won't be seen on TV again until May 8th.

He has sum life tbf

What the hell does he do with so much spare time ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭qwabercd

He has sum life tbf

Juice time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

He has sum life tbf

Im sure he thinks of a few things to do.....with his wife.........SABLE!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,675 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

How I felt while watching this
    I hope that everyone who sees that open, the kids included take away from it that Reigns should be booed and continue to do so even on the non post mania shows. This isn't bizarroland this is your most vocal fan base.

Just like at Mania it's great to see Matt & Jeff back, some of the chants here def made me laugh "F*ck That Owl" for example

The crowd were d!ckish only at one point imo but Mustafa Ali did brilliantly as dealing with a crowd like that can make you raise your game if you are going to keep their attention during beachball mania and he and Neville did a fine job in that regard.

Vince on the show? surely the crowd will chant something like "dont push Roman " at him...kinda, but Vince can work em more than most.

The Revival - Yes, great that should make things better going forward. Good to see Emma back too.

Brocks looking for a new challenger "Finn, Finn, Finn" the challenger he wants is Roman Reigns! "we want Balor" - the crowd get it

Jericho sure knows how to work that crowd too... but now he's taken out, maybe the fans will get what they want just not when they wanted...Yup...it's the Fonz!

great to see Finn back and great to see the reaction he got all night.

will have check out Raw talk for the first time ever too Goldberg and a chance to see how Broken the Hardyz are

edit: Goldberg did a great job, hope that kid knows how lucky he is. Looks like he could randomly pop up some time in the future too.

Matt & Jeff didn't sound too Broken though

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,191 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Mustafa Ali is brilliant by the way.

Hard to believe he is the same age as Neville.

They deserved much better from the crowd. Neville is one of he best in WWE and Ali is well able to keep up with him. The **** you finish from Neville made me smile.

DM_7 wrote: »
    Mustafa Ali is brilliant by the way.

Hard to believe he is the same age as Neville.

They deserved much better from the crowd. Neville is one of he best in WWE and Ali is well able to keep up with him. The **** you finish from Neville made me smile.

speaking of Neville

do u think he would deff get a acting job in Game Of Thrones ??

he looks the image of this guy
    13ec18eec98d00dc8f2f8d12709fe7df.jpg
    Eddison Tollett (played by Ben Crompton)

Advertisement