Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glasgow Rangers supporter in their natural habitat

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭DontThankMe

Man the rivalries between the Dolphins and the Seahawks get pretty instense since they have some very passionate fans. Hopefully the Rams will silence them all and win the Team That Trys Hardest Wins League this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,937 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

The Rangers and Islanders rivalry is fierce, both on and off the ice.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

You'd get the same shïte on a Celtic forum to be fair

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭FreshTendrils

Erik Shin wrote: »
    You'd get the same shïte on a Celtic forum to be fair

I'm not really into football so I don't care about Celtic but I couldn't imagine a Celtic forum in a panic because someone from England or East Belfast declared themselves a supporter.

A lot of Scottish people really hate Irish people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

A lot of Irish people, hate Irish people

• Advertisement

I'm not really into football so I don't care about Celtic but I couldn't imagine a Celtic forum in a panic because someone from England or East Belfast declared themselves a supporter.

I'd say if someone went on to the Celtic Forum and said they were a Unionist, they may get some hostility.

Either way, could this stuff not be consigned to the football forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭GritBiscuit

For the majority of Scots, the only people they "really hate" is old firm die-hards full stop - from either side - and ironically a large chunk of the worst offenders aren't Scottish and don't live on Scottish soil. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

When Scottish football fans try to claim they are less Jeremy Kyle than the other Scottish football fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

This will end well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-I'd move this to the soccer forum but they'd probably kill me. OP apply for access there and post if you want

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=680

As the title here says. Read it to get access http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055637888

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement