Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Chancer with an Insurance Claim

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,330 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

He should have gotten a better solicitor and sued whatever county council authorised a contra flow cycle lane interacting with a roundabout.
    The engineer that signed off on that should be in jail... it shouldn't take an incident to get proper road layout.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

odyssey06 wrote: »
    He should have gotten a better solicitor and sued whatever county council authorised a contra flow cycle lane interacting with a roundabout.
    The engineer that signed off on that should be in jail... it shouldn't take an incident to get proper road layout.

That's like saying having a footpath and crossing at one is an issue.

The idiot cycled out and took no personal responsibility for his own actions.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

I'm just quoting the picture so it appears yet again as you scroll down the thread, I've no idea why but I find it mildly amusing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Kivaro wrote: »
    Meanwhile, injury claims 'clustered' around certain towns and solicitors.
    From Today's Independent:

A small number of legal firms are responsible for a huge number of personal injuries actions, the Law Society has been warned. There are fears that an unusually high number of spurious claims are clustered around a small number of towns, where certain legal firms are based.

So these chancers are aided by chancer solicitors.
    But this is Ireland, and they are allowed to get away with it.

There is a solicitor that I've dealt with on a number of occasions whose client base (in the cases that I've seen him represent) is made up significantly of members of a nomadic group of people. He is apparently well known for having a client base that are widely known to operate outside of the laws that most of us abide by.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,102 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

If you want to know the name of the solicitors you can check it online via the Courts website

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

The jeep driver should use the little cùnt for the loss of his NBC since the accident and all his increased premiums.

Advertisement