Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100 marathons in 100 days for 100 charities

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

pac_man wrote: »
    Wasn't there a chap that intended to do 100 marathons in 100 days( did alot of his "runs" in the phoenix park) and maintained he did the runs but wouldn't upload his data? I could be wrong on the distance and days but it was something similar. I'm nearly sure there was a thread on here about it? How did he get on in the end?

That one? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057369563

As far as I know, despite all the misgivings, that one was indeed legit. The organisation and logistics could have been better to say the least but the running did happen as far as I'm aware.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 OWinter

Will be interesting to see if the next multi marathon challange taken up on these shores gets more scrutiny due to the letsrun crowd and marathoninvestigations.com now using a tried and tested template for catching frauds.

Advertisement