Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Walking Dead | Season 7 | Episode 14 | The Other Side [AMC] [SPOILERS]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

dire stuff..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

Shockingly bad, this show is getting worse by the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Awful waste of 40mins. I've watched from the beginning so I am not going to give up on it but the writers need to acknowledge all the criticism and dropping viewing figures. Absolute disaster of a season

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Genuinely can't remember what happened and I've just finished watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Unearthly

With just 2 episodes left i can't see that being enough time to have a war so i think that will be saved for season 8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Sofa king boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭Yester

Yeah that was a dull episode, and it's annoying. Rosita and Sasha's plan to kill Neegan turned out to be a good one. They had a sniper rifle overlooking the saviours base, all they had to do was wait. With all Rositas' military training, the one thing she didn't learn was how to look out a window. While they were having their heart to heart I bet Neegan was standing stock still outside with a big bullseye on his forehead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭jonon9

Very boring episode Rosita acting like a moody teenager. They are really stretching this **** out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Brego888

Who the hell gave this s###e an 8 out of 10

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

How many more episodes can they make where nothing actually happens?? Piss poor

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Glad I checked this thread out. Was gonna watch this on tonight on TV. You've saved me 40 mins of my life. Thanks all!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

so yep that was a thing.

So you're saying the best way to watch this episode is through the "previously on ... The walking dead" segment next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Unearthly

So you're saying the best way to watch this episode is through the "previously on ... The walking dead" segment next week?

No because the characters in this episode will vanish for a few episodes while they focus on others :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I don't know why I watch this shít anymore, I really don't.

"Hey, we got our first shot at Negan like 5 minutes after arriving on this spot, maybe this wasn't such a bad idea. Oh shít he's gone back inside, I guess our chance is gone forever. Better go for the suicide mission Plan B."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

I loved this shot

412372.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

dire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

This "Maggie is the future of this place" nonsense really gets to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭Yester

tvnutz wrote: »
    How many more episodes can they make where nothing actually happens?? Piss poor

Time for a new theme tune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeVOzaDBEmc

"Nothing ever happens, nothing happens at all
    The needle returns to the start of the song
    And we all sing along like before"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

So many of the "important" character developing scenes in this episode could have been in other episodes so it felt like a waste. Like others have said I assume we won't see them take on Negan until Season 8 at this rate!
    I just watched next weeks preview on amc.com and it looks like the group attack Oceanside. That's seems dumb to go into one battle whilst getting ready for another imo but I guess all will be revealed.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,846 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

What a boring waste of time episode. There are still so many good things they could do with this show and we get to watch people tie knots and have emotional breakthroughs that still doesn't stop them doing something ridiculously idiotic. They are behaving like they are Navy Seals or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Pete Moss

Awful. I'm embarrassed that I actually sat through this entire episode. SyFy produce more compelling TV that this.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

I loved this shot

412372.JPG
    that's Daryl? I know he has bike but how he get there so quick?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I thought it could be Dwight either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

I have to say, I think Christian Serratos and Sonequa Martin Green did a pretty good job with their scenes. Some pretty good acting I thought. They're both good at 'intense'. I can see why Sonequa was snapped up by the Star Trek franchise.

Not the worst episode tbf, although jeez, Daryl cries a lot. For such a tough guy, I don't think I've ever seen another character on the show cry as often as him. Don't worry Daryl, I'll dry your tears ;) C'mere to me....

I'd like to see the walkers posing more of a threat these days though - I know after a certain length of time, the surviving humans would be just as dangerous (as we've seen!), but we haven't had a perilous 'herd' scene for a while iirc - it almost seems like the survivors now dispatch walkers without even thinking about it or ever being in real danger. There are still millions of walkers out there, let's see them swarm around in an episode and take out a few characters.

Think it is Jesus with Daryll's gear. I think we are "supposed" to think it's Daryll. Its the Walking Dead's version of a terrible Eastenders "duff duff" ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Scraggs wrote: »
    I thought it could be Dwight either.
    i thought it could be dwight but I had a second look and it looks like daryl, could they have shot daryll and then tell us its dwight, dwight might be finally on a kill negan mission

Actually forgot about Dwight. Think it is him now also.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Its actually gone chronic at this stage but I've been with it since the start so I'm gonna stick with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I am actually so relieved it's not just me who's struggling with how downhill the series has gone this season. I should have stayed watching stuff on Netflix tonight. The episode didn't hold my attention at all.... it was so dull. I remember about 10 minutes of vaguely relevant stuff and then just nonsense and muttered conversations.

Advertisement