Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I would just like to say Thank You to the two TK Max Women

Options
  • 15-03-2017 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,764 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

Not even sure if they are on Boards but if they are I would just like to say Thank You to the two very nice Women who zipped me into and out of the lovely dresses I that I tried on in TK Max today. One was a white dress which I really liked and would have bought had it been a little bigger. Even then I was quite tempted but it was quite pricey too. It was a Ted Baker dress. I also had one orange dress and two red ones.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭keeponhurling

You're welcome

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

AMKC wrote: »
    Not even sure if they are on Boards but if they are I would just like to say Thank You to the two very nice Women who zipped me into and out of the lovely dresses I that I tried on in TK Max today. One was a white dress which I really liked and would have bought had it been a little bigger. Even then I was quite tempted but it was quite pricey too. It was a Ted Baker dress. I also had one orange dress and two red ones.

How brave...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Jack the Stripper

What a lovely Facebook comment op.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

I know the girls you're talking about... they thought if you lost a few pounds then the white dress would have been perfect. The orange dress did nothing for your belly though....too many shadows!

They thought you were nice apart from that!

Happy shopping and call again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

So you're afraid of a pensioner seeing your wedges but not of people seeing your nips getting in and out of dresses?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

What the fcuk is this sh1t.

AH has gone to fcuk.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭dusty207

Where was your wife in all this?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Not even sure if they are on Boards but if they are I would just like to say Thank You to the two very nice Women

Sounds right up Joe Duffy's street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

They said they never ceased to be amazed at the people they had to put up with to make a sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

This is the worst thread ever made.

• Advertisement

Pac1Man wrote: »

Well it is Wednesday, mid week slump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭Wildcard7

Pac1Man wrote: »

I disagree, this one at least doesn't leave me wondering "why the hell did OP miss the bus".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Back to Pennys with you and don't be getting notions above your station!

Wildcard7 wrote: »
    I disagree, this one at least doesn't leave me wondering "why the hell did OP miss the bus".

Was it because she couldn't get into her dress?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭keith_sixteen

We're gonna need some pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

OP, is your name Kate? For some reason i feel compelled to tell you that I am eating my breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,536 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

OP tried on two dresses using this one weird trick. Changing rooms hate this OP who uses ultimate life hack to blah blah blah...

Glazers Out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

What if you had bought the white one, was planning on wearing it out, and the neighbour was cutting the lawn? Another disaster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

TK Maxx, a fcuking jumble sale of labels shop!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,223 ✭✭✭Archeron

dusty207 wrote: »
    Where was your wife in all this?

My wife accused me of being a transvestite, i so i packed her stuff and left.

• Advertisement

It wasn't you I hope...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,764 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

What if you had bought the white one, was planning on wearing it out, and the neighbour was cutting the lawn? Another disaster.

I know I said the white dress looked good on me but I think I need more practice on my make-up before I decide to go out in the morning or middle of the day with a nice dress on. The rest of me do well put it this way. If I could do myself I would. My legs and arse would be my best features.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I know I said the white dress looked good on me but I think I need more practice on my make-up before I decide to go out in the morning or middle of the day with a nice dress on. The rest of me do well put it this way. If I could do myself I would. My legs and arse would be my best features.

Are you Buffalo Bill?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Haha. Boom!

Ms

We're gonna need some pics.

I thought about taking pics unfortunately I only had me phone with me and well the camera on that is ****. So the only pics are in my head now.

And no my name is not Kate but it is a lovely name.

Ms

anna080 wrote: »
    Are you Buffalo Bill?

Who and why him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

anna080 wrote: »
    Are you Buffalo Bill?

More of a Calamity Jane I'd say :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,988 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Can I just say Playtex, Spantex and support tights are a lady's three best friends. Once you put on that armour it doesn't matter what colour a dress is...it won't be the colour of the dress you're wearing any potential suiters will be gawking at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

I thought about taking pics unfortunately I only had me phone with me and well the camera on that is ****. So the only pics are in my head now.

And no my name is not Kate but it is a lovely name.

Let us decide if the camera is sh*t or not.

An unwritten Rule of AH is "Tits out or GTFO".

• Advertisement

I laughed.

Advertisement