Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castlechurch, Newcastle, County Dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 G1raff3

At the first launch a queue formed the night before and by the time the gates opened there were roughly 30+ parties. I can't imagine they would allow this happen again as people are now living in the estate but you never know.. Best of luck to you all, it's a lovely spot!

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭_brendand_

G1raff3 wrote: »
    At the first launch a queue formed the night before and by the time the gates opened there were roughly 30+ parties. I can't imagine they would allow this happen again as people are now living in the estate but you never know.. Best of luck to you all, it's a lovely spot!

Not really what I wanted to hear, but hopefully they put in place a more civilised system this time! Strangely enough they still have one 4 bed unsold at 375,000.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭_brendand_

Launch is on Saturday, officially at 2-4pm but opening from 1 for booking deposits. Sherry Fitz have informed me a queue is already forming. There are 19 houses coming available 17 3 beds from 340k and 2 4 beds from 380k

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Daisy1990

Hi guys, can anyone tell me what size integrated fridge/freezer is in the kitchen please? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 44 G1raff3

Daisy1990 wrote: »
    Hi guys, can anyone tell me what size integrated fridge/freezer is in the kitchen please? Thanks

The cut out in the kitchen is built for the standard 70/30 size.

• Advertisement

G1raff3 wrote: »
    The cut out in the kitchen is built for the standard 70/30 size.

Thanks G1raff3

Can anyone recommend an alarm company they went with?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭BubbaM

Can any current residents please tell me how long it took from the completion of the snag to getting the keys roughly?

Thanks!

BubbaM wrote: »
    Can any current residents please tell me how long it took from the completion of the snag to getting the keys roughly?

Thanks!

It took us roughly 6 weeks to get our keys from when our 2nd snag was completed. We had a slight delay with paper work so could take less.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭BubbaM

Thanks for that!

Can anyone tell me if there's an attic ladder fitted?

BubbaM wrote: »
    Thanks for that!

Can anyone tell me if there's an attic ladder fitted?

No, there’s no ladder fitted for the attic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Cullen00

Anyone there know if the attic space is big enough to be converted in the 3 beds?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 DrSeuss

Cullen00 wrote: »
    Anyone there know if the attic space is big enough to be converted in the 3 beds?

Yes plenty of space for a good sized attic conversion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ed9634

Hi all,
    Any of the residents have any issues that came to light once they moved in? Just snagging our house at the moment. TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 6 2020NewHomes

Hi, we're considering the new houses at Cornerpark due to be launched next month. We are originally from inner city Dublin and not sure what Newcastle is like. I know the 68 bus goes to the city centre but are there any other transport options apart form driving? Would it be a good place for starting a family and also what are the town facilities like i.e. shops, restaurants, sports centres etc. For anyone already living in Newcastle -would you recommend it for long term settle down? Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 lucanbound

Hi guys,

This is a question for current residents of Castlechurch Newcastle, what can you tell me about living there ?

Is it a nice neighbourhood and is there anything we should know about the developers/keep an eye out for during snagging etc.

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Wayne991992

Hi, we're considering the new houses at Cornerpark due to be launched next month. We are originally from inner city Dublin and not sure what Newcastle is like. I know the 68 bus goes to the city centre but are there any other transport options apart form driving? Would it be a good place for starting a family and also what are the town facilities like i.e. shops, restaurants, sports centres etc. For anyone already living in Newcastle -would you recommend it for long term settle down? Thank you!

Hi, we’re deposit down on Cornerpark did you end up going for it? Seems to be taking forever we’ve signed contracts last month but been deposit down since may/June. Be interested to hear your experience if your going through same process. We’re you also told they’d be ready by November? Then last month told it’d be January?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sarahb1235

Hi we’ve a deposit down for cornerpark too and disappointed with progress, I’ve recently been told at least another 2 months worth of work left on site hopefully we’ll get in before Easter

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sarahb1235

Hi, we’re deposit down on Cornerpark did you end up going for it? Seems to be taking forever we’ve signed contracts last month but been deposit down since may/June. Be interested to hear your experience if your going through same process. We’re you also told they’d be ready by November? Then last month told it’d be January?

Hi we’ve a deposit down for cornerpark too and disappointed with progress, I’ve recently been told at least another 2 months worth of work left on site hopefully we’ll get in before Easter

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mur2012

Sarahb1235 wrote: »

Hi, Any progress with this estate? Will there be any new phase?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Binz

Mur2012 wrote: »
    Hi, Any progress with this estate? Will there be any new phase?

Hi, just wondering is there a watsapp group for
    cornerpark? If so please reply. Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement