Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

how much would a respray be ?

Options
  • 28-02-2017 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

looking to find out a rough price for a respray on 89 mk2 convertible golf, it will be rubbed down with all bumpers off and trims off so they wont have to put much work into prep for repsray. so a rough price please ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Bus Boy

Call Shane at Carcraft.ie, he has an old girl of mine doing the above. Quoted me a very reasonable price and have used him in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

I've had too many issues with carcraft , I'd recommend Stewarts Crash Repair in John F Kennedy Industrial Estate.

Very good work and reasonable prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭w124man

Rubbing it down yourself is risky unless you know exactly what you are doing. If you don't do it properly it will look ****e! No painter worth his salt would allow that to happen

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

w124man wrote: »
    Rubbing it down yourself is risky unless you know exactly what you are doing. If you don't do it properly it will look ****e! No painter worth his salt would allow that to happen

But...but...but it's one of Ed Chinas top tips......:P:D

Advertisement