Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Classic Car Rescue

• 15-02-2017 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭ Dr Turk Turkelton

Anyone here watch this show?
    It's on at the moment and they are restoring a DeLorean. I've seen a couple of episodes of it before and it's actually quite watchable.
    Was a big fan of Wheeler Dealers in the past but have gone off it the last couple of series.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Dades

Yeah, I've seen a few episodes. A Merc SL and a VW van are two that spring to mind.

It's the usual shtick of exaggerated drama and tight deadlines - but you get to see old cars being reconditioned, so all good.

I watch a bit of Car SOS too. Mainly because it has something for me and the wife. A bit of a sad backstory with piano music for her, and an old car restoration for me. #everyonehappy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭ kev1.3s

Fuzz is an absolute legend but Tim in my opinion is a tool, great show nonetheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭ Arthur Daley

kev1.3s wrote: »
    Fuzz is an absolute legend but Tim in my opinion is a tool, great show nonetheless.

Tim sure is a pain. Was it funny once even his whole annoying immature teenager act.

Another good one was 'for the love of cars'. Ant Anstead and Fuzz would be a knowlegable combo, maybe throw in glennister then for the laughs.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Dades

I've watched most of Chasing Classic Cars, too. Some really, really great episodes there. I like Wayne Carini a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭ 80sDiesel

This is very enjoyable Hagerty barn finds. Very relaxing to watch.

• Advertisement
Advertisement