Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Classic Car Rescue

• 15-02-2017 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭

Anyone here watch this show?
    It's on at the moment and they are restoring a DeLorean. I've seen a couple of episodes of it before and it's actually quite watchable.
    Was a big fan of Wheeler Dealers in the past but have gone off it the last couple of series.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Yeah, I've seen a few episodes. A Merc SL and a VW van are two that spring to mind.

It's the usual shtick of exaggerated drama and tight deadlines - but you get to see old cars being reconditioned, so all good.

I watch a bit of Car SOS too. Mainly because it has something for me and the wife. A bit of a sad backstory with piano music for her, and an old car restoration for me. #everyonehappy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

Fuzz is an absolute legend but Tim in my opinion is a tool, great show nonetheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,332 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

kev1.3s wrote: »
    Fuzz is an absolute legend but Tim in my opinion is a tool, great show nonetheless.

Tim sure is a pain. Was it funny once even his whole annoying immature teenager act.

Another good one was 'for the love of cars'. Ant Anstead and Fuzz would be a knowlegable combo, maybe throw in glennister then for the laughs.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,554 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I've watched most of Chasing Classic Cars, too. Some really, really great episodes there. I like Wayne Carini a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭80sDiesel

This is very enjoyable Hagerty barn finds. Very relaxing to watch.

A man is rich in proportion to the number of things which he can afford to let alone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement