Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Mark Lanegan music

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

Anyone pick up the new album yet? It's very excellent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

Anyone pick up the new album yet? It's very excellent!

It is indeed. Heavy rotation at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

New album is a belter.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭floyd333

It's excellent. He gets better with each album.

I listed to a good interview with him a couple of weeks ago. He's had an interesting life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ADB-_vC3gs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

I listened to that podcast also & the Dean Delray one. He's mellowed with age, pretty intimidating guy previously. Those laser beam eye's, cut you in two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

Looking forward to the Academy gig in December. A far superior and more suitable venue than Slane I think we'd all agree!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

Looking forward to the Academy gig in December. A far superior and more suitable venue than Slane I think we'd all agree!

Cheers for the heads up. I hadn't heard about this. I haven't been to a gig for a while so I think this would be a great night.

Advertisement