Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hydro 5 Blades and Razor

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,075 ✭✭✭✭Esel

The bargain forum is a great forum, but I'll knock in with another recommendation for a double edged razor as a genuine bargain. Got one for Christmas a few years ago. It's a lovely quick shave. There's no 'zen art' to it. You stick the blade in the razor. and shave once up and once down. Save a fortune on blades.

Seriously?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

dodzy wrote: »
    I'd bet any money I'd beat you in a race to a clean shave- you with a DE and me with a fusion;)

Ah but he has more money to bet than you because he saves so much with the DE razor ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,404 ✭✭✭irishgeo

balls been flagged for security review.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

irishgeo wrote: »
    balls been flagged for security review.

Dodgy Balls :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭newwan

SeaFields wrote: »
    Ah but he has more money to bet than you because he saves so much with the DE razor ;)

Not really if upfront you have to pay 30 odd for the handle. You'll start to see a saving sometime in 2020 like

• Advertisement
Advertisement