Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool v Tottenham 5:30pm BT Sport 1

Options
  • 10-02-2017 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,904 ✭✭✭

Liverpool_vs_Tottenham1.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

It'll be a tough game. Liverpool have been very poor lately, but they tend to turn up against tougher teams. And we don't have a good record there.

1-1 i'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,904 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Certainly won't be a bed of roses without Vertonghen & Rose. Rose is one hell of an athlete. Be down to Sonny. Demble and Wanyama are the fúcking muscle.

Gladly take a draw, it's Anfield after all. I know he's not played. But I'd rather have Edwards sitting on the bench than Onomah.

Pool will come out of the blocks flying, need to do the same. Neither team will get much time on the ball. Frenetic pace.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭joeguevara

I'm going for a 2 nil win here. Alderweild and Kane to do the business!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭Deise Vu

Huge game, win and our paper thin title hopes gain a bit of thickness, but virtually guarantees Liverpool won't be a threat to a top 4 position (still in it themselves, but we won't be troubled by them). Lose and it's a top 4 dogfight all the way to the end with 5 teams going for 3 spots.

On form, there should only be one winner but without Rose and Vertonghen we don't look the same confident team. I would take a draw but, because it is Liverpool, I would be afraid we will find a way to balls this up and kickstart Liverpool's season again. That would be a disaster given the Thursday night football and cup football coming our way in the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Playing Liverpool away is always a dodgy game for us,I'd say most of us would take any kind of a draw..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭joeguevara

Anfield

A tough place to go and win a game

Just ask Liverpool

• Registered Users Posts: 9,694 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

If we go there and park the bus like the so called smaller teams have done recently then we have every chance of winning as Liverpool have really struggled to counteract this in recent months.

But we'll probably go there, try to out play them and end up loosing.

Lloris. Walker, Alderweireld, Dier, Davies. Wanyama, Dembele. Dele, Eriksen, Son. Kane.

Mane v Davies...not good.

Awful defending.

And again...absolutely laughable defense. Jesus ****ing christ.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,164 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

Ffs! Dier. That's piss poor.

When Mane was thru for the 1st goal, why did Dier run away from play? Odd

• Registered Users Posts: 10,164 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

Davies is getting torn apart ffs!

Davis simply isn't good enough, especially against someone as good as Mane. Liverpool will absolutely hammer us if this continues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭prodsc

Fuking Hell...best defence in the League???

As for the passing.........

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Mane running riot.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Spurs are gonna come out for de 2nd half.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

We should have done what others have done to Liverpool recently. We are lucky its not cricket score yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Shocking, disorganised, pathetic....league challengers me arse

Could easily be 4 - 5 down. Liverpool do look vulnerable at the back. Problem is, we've rarely been up in the attacking half.

I can take the loss, but gifting goals, I kinda thought we were past that malarkey. Play the same in the second half, massacre. Need to claw our way back as we did against City.

• Advertisement

As Irish based spurs fans this fixture is 2nd only to Arsenal. They'd break your heart.

Passing is shocking. Been completely out played by a team that couldn't buy a win for 6 weeks.

I will take either Alli or Son off and put Nukodu on. His pace might come handy and he defends better than these boys.

Need new back up for Rose in the summer. Davies is no good and is so slow.

Passing is shocking. Been completely out played by a team that couldn't buy a win for 6 weeks.

They look like Barcelona all of sudden :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭leonards

We miss Lamela.....

Just a f**king embarrassment

Didnt buy into any title talk but the least we could do is perform against this shower.

leonards wrote: »
    We miss Lamela.....

Yupp Son not up to the job in the defensive part of the game.

Hopefully someone will give Davies a helping hand, poor from Pochettino & team mates to let that continue for 45 minutes.

• Advertisement

leonards wrote: »
    We miss Lamela.....

Apart from first 11, we have feck all to change the game.

3-5-2 format should have used or pack the defense and counter. Poch made a blunder with his tactics. Lets see what he can do in second half.

Advertisement