Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomadation 2017-2018

Options
  • 09-02-2017 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all! Looking to study in Iadt and have applied for the model making course. Is there anyone looking for a housemate or anything? Male, easygoing don't mind smokers/non smoking houses. From Cork so would be looking to stay weekends its a bit of a journey.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ToiletRollMan

Kev_Lar wrote: »
    Hi all! Looking to study in Iadt and have applied for the model making course. Is there anyone looking for a housemate or anything? Male, easygoing don't mind smokers/non smoking houses. From Cork so would be looking to stay weekends its a bit of a journey.

Hi Kev, yeah I'm hoping to be going. I don't know where to start looking for accommodation though

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Kev_Lar

Im not entirely sure either too! If I find anything with multiple rooms to let ill let you know, hopefully you can do the same for me! Also if you know some more people going to/hoping to go to IADT we could look in to getting a house, would be much cheaper!

Advertisement