Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avatars, smilies, embedded images and some buttons not working on touch

Options
  • 09-02-2017 10:47am
    Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I had previous posted here, but nobody has replied, it is the wrong forum tbf.

Basically, all avatars, smilies and embedded images are failing to load for me on touch, in addition to the edit and report post buttons. The reply and thanks buttons do work.

This only occurs on Dolphin browser, everything works fine on chrome. So it's probably browser specific.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S4, android version 5.0.1.

I've attached screenshot to give an idea of what I'm seeing.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hey GLaDOS, just have to do the usual check that you've cleared cache?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Yep, doesn't appear to help

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Don't know of ye changed anything or its something on my end, but everything's back to normal now.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement