Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is liable for vet bill.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭kathleen37

Oh bless him - I voted - I hope Scrappy is ok!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

Vet rang and said he is doing well and we should have him back tomorrow. And the wounds on his leg are clean and healing well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,023 ✭✭✭volchitsa

Delighted to hear that, tony, I was thinking about him today.
    Let us know how he gets on once the necrotic injury stabilizes too won't you?

volchitsa wrote: »
    Delighted to hear that, tony, I was thinking about him today.
    Let us know how he gets on once the necrotic injury stabilizes too won't you?
    I will of course thanks.

Just to update on scrappy, he is doing well. Yesterday he seemed to be in pain as he wasnt eating but today he seems fine. Wound is healing well as is the hip operation by the look of it
    He is allowed out of the crate so he is delighted with life because of that:-) we got a new lionhead rabbit yesterday(for free off the pet shop) and scrappy is very curious as to what the hell it is!
    That brings our total pet count to 12
    2 dogs, 2 rabbits, an african grey, 3 chickens and 4 fish!
    We are turning into the crazy pet family:-) I always said I wouldnt have pets as I know how much work is involved from having them as a child but I just cant resist them when the opportunity arrises! P.s the lion head rabbit is awesome, he can get in and out of his cage on his own already and lies around like he ownes the place:-D

• Advertisement

Thats modelling clay on the floor I swear the house is normally clean:-) little one was making stuff all day!

Advertisement