Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tottenham Hotspur vs Middlesbrough - 5:30 BT Sport 1

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Phew,the relief of that final whistle,how did yer man miss that last chance for boro, unbelievable miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,694 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Relief is right.

We threw everything at them and could have easily won 4 nil.

Son was excellent today as was Wanyama and Dembele.

Sisokos first touch is shocking for a professional player

Good to get a solid clean sheet with a somewhat makeshift defense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭Deise Vu

Horrible 1-0. I'll take it all the day long. Those are the games the Gooners, Pool and Utd are throwing away points on.
    Son was lively, Alli was pure class and Kane has way more in him. It means we are at worst third after Anfield next week with only Gunners and Utd to come to the Lane from the top 6 to play.
    A little bit more composure/ luck and we could have had 5 today against one of the meanest defences in the league. If we don't have any more bad luck with injuries another CL spot is on, I think Chelsea would need to lose Costa and Hazard before their gallop could be halted though, the title is done and dusted imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,577 ✭✭✭golfball37

Title is over but we can finish second from here. I think city will ultimately finish second but I'd settle for being ahead of woolwich, which by definition would be further progress

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Wanyama arguably player of the season?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,050 ✭✭✭joeguevara

golfball37 wrote: »
    Title is over but we can finish second from here. I think city will ultimately finish second but I'd settle for being ahead of woolwich, which by definition would be further progress

How is title over? It's February.... we have to believe....we are grinding out results. That's all we need to keep doing. Chelsea will suffer a stumble and if we are breathing down their neck then it is possible to overtake them.

joeguevara wrote: »
    How is title over? It's February.... we have to believe....we are grinding out results. That's all we need to keep doing. Chelsea will suffer a stumble and if we are breathing down their neck then it is possible to overtake them.

They are too efficient against sides they should be beating, despite not impressing me at all. I'm struggling to think of where they have dropped points outside of top six matches apart from Swansea away.

Certainly- Danny rose get my vote, though I wouldn't begrudge Victor

• Registered Users Posts: 9,694 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

golfball37 wrote:
    Certainly- Danny rose get my vote, though I wouldn't begrudge Victor

Wanyama or Alli

With honourable mentions for Rose and Alderweireld

Advertisement