Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunderland vs Tottenham

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

**** sake...go forward you morons! No one is willing to take a chance here.

I'm absolutely disgusted by this performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭eoinola

Tonight's the reason we won't win leagues. I don't mind a draw if the team really puts a shift in but tonight it was just plod along stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Our attacking players created very little for the amount of possession we had.

Great defensive Display by Sunderland, Séan Ó Shea MOTM

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jason 5pu45

Woeful bollocks, unless Liverpool win against Chelsea League is over

• Registered Users Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭Glebee

Very disappointing result.
    *Edit, Just copped the other results. Talk about a load of bollox... Although are we ever surprised when spurs put in a performance like that. Look at Saturday against Wycombe...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Players dont want to win a league, worst **** i have watched in a long time. This club would frustrate the hell out of you :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Hammar

Unlike most here, i didn't see any of it,will watch it MOTD tonight at 11.10,
    Desperately disappointing result given that Chelsea dropped two points tonight.

We have no difference makers on the bench,With the exception of Vertonghen for Dier, and Lloris for Vorm, that's a full strength team and unfortunately when it's not working, we don't have the quality to bring on to change things....

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭eoinola

Hammar wrote: »
    Unlike most here, i didn't see any of it,will watch it MOTD tonight at 11.10,
    Desperately disappointing result given that Chelsea dropped two points tonight.

We have no difference makers on the bench,With the exception of Vertonghen for Dier, and Lloris for Vorm, that's a full strength team and unfortunately when it's not working, we don't have the quality to bring on to change things....

Agreed bench so so weak...nothing much else to say other than move on to Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

Siggy scored again tonight.
    Better then anything on our bench- I wouldn't totally write Jansen off yet, but Sissoko never made much sense- he is what he is.
    When you look at our wage bill and our squad depth, we are doing well really.
    Kante is going to be the reason we don't win the league twice running!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,904 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Disappointing, but your going to get those results through the course of the season.

Pretty football, goals galore, win every game, doesn't work like that.

Sissoko's his first touch is abysmal. Always looks off balance, like he's playing on ice. Is one leg longer than the other?

Edwards or Oduwa, some pace is badly needed. Hopefully Rose will be okay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭slegs

Agreed. Frustrating but you are always going to get games like this especially away from home. Good news is that we didnt lose any ground on those around us. Thump Boro next weekend and all back on track.

Advertisement