Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 23 Matchday Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Which 3 of these 4 to start
    Jones home to Hull (possibly could be rested)
    Funes Mori away to Stoke
    Alonso away to Liverpool
    Brunt away to 'Boro

Was thinking Funes Mori as I can see Stoke scoring even if Everton are very solid at the back

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Fuenes Mori

Which to play of Antonio, Crouch or Pedro?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,677 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Invincible wrote:
    Mee or Pieters?

In the words of Lionel Ritchie... (hello), is it Mee your looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Jaggo

Heaton;
    Alonso, Brunt, Baines, Jones;
    Sanchez (c), Alli, Philips;
    Lukaku, Ibra, Kane.

Pickford, Pedro, Fletcher, Amat.

Please don't let pedro score!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

Who to bench from Defoe and PVA. Just bought PVA so seems stupid to bench him but usually play my 3 strikers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Start Pieters home to eve or Holgate away to stoke? Currently starting Pieters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

bantee wrote: »

Pieters for me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

I've Grant in goal and starting FM instead of Pieters. I think you've made the right call though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

any predicted liverpool squad from that twitter guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Pieters... took me far too long to realise it was the same match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Anyone bench boosting this week?

Could get PVA in for FT
    Jaku, PVA, Crouch and Holgate as my real bench..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Is Giroud supposed to play (start)?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Decided to start Stanislas over Pedro.

iroced wrote: »

FFS say yes. I have him myself and will give him the boot next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Grant
    Alonso Brunt Funes Mori
    Sanchez Hazard Alli Phillips
    Gray Kane (c) Zlatan

Mannone Fraser Pieters Chambers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Afobe starts

Stan on pens :)

Giroud starts, Bellerin bench again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭raiders11

Grant

Valencia, Baines, Brunt

Stanislas, Sanchez, Eriksen, Phillips.

Ibra, Kane, Lukaku

• Registered Users Posts: 22,525 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

No Lloris for Spurs

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

spock. wrote: »
    Giroud starts, Bellerin bench again

Something's looked off with Bellerin lately. Gabriel could prove great value

• Advertisement

Daniels not in squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Rose no longer wingback
    Brunt no longer wingback
    Chambers injured
    Daniels out
    Pray for yoshida

In other news Pva IS wing back

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

forgot all about this game week - Been sucked in by a computer game and everything went to the back of my mind

I still have lala in my team but I benched him. - All my big plans for taking 12 point hits and wholesale changes to my team didnt happen at all.

Heaton
    Azpili - McCauley - Pieters - PvA
    Sanchez - Alli - Philips
    Defoe - Costa - Ibra(C)

Randolph - Fletcher - Holgate - Lala

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭fourinarow

What time was deadline? I thought it was 7pm 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 22,525 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Cech; Gabriel, Mustafi, Koscielny, Monreal; Coquelin, Ramsey; Iwobi, Ozil, Alexis; Giroud.

#watfordfc line-up v @Arsenal: Gomes (GK); Cathcart, Kaboul, Prödl, Britos; Behrami; Janmaat, Cleverley, Capoue, Niang; Deeney (c)

#SaintsFC XI v #Swans: Forster, Cedric, Yoshida, Stephens, Bertrand, Clasie, Romeu, Davis, Tadic, Redmond, Long

Spurs XI vs Sunderland: Vorm; Walker, Alderweireld, Dier, Rose; Dembele, Wanyama; Dele, Eriksen, Son; Kane

West Brom XI vs Middlesbrough: Foster; Nyom, Dawson, McAuley, Brunt; Yacob, Fletcher; Chadli, Morrison, Phillips; Rondon.

Swansea XI vs Southampton: Fabianski; Naughton, Fernandez, Mawson, Olsson; Carroll, Fer, Cork; Routledge, Sigurdsson, Llorente

Leicester City XI vs Burnley: Schmeichel, Simpson, Huth, Morgan, Fuchs, Albrighton, Ndidi, Drinkwater, Gray, Mahrez, Vardy.

#BurnleyFC XI to face #LCFC: Heaton, Lowton, Keane, Mee, Ward, Boyd, Barton, Hendrick, Defour, Barnes, Gray

#CPFC XI to face #AFCB: Hennessey, Ward, Dann, Tomkins, Delaney, Van Aanholt, Cabaye, McArthur, Puncheon, Zaha, Benteke

#Boro XI to face #WBA: Valdes, Barragan, Gibson, Bernardo, Fabio, Clayton, De Roon, Forshaw, Stuani, Traore, Negredo

#AFCB XI to face #CPFC: Boruc, A. Smith, Francis, Cook, B. Smith, Stanislas, Surman, Wilshere, Fraser, King, Afobe

Sunderland XI vs Spurs: Mannone; Jones, O’Shea, Koné, Manquillo; Denayer, Rodwell, Ndong; Larsson, Borini; Defoe

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

iroced wrote: »
    Had no time for the game these last couple of weeks so did not make any changes. Thought I'd have more time this afternoon and tonight too but wasn't the case. 1 wasted transfer then but had no real idea what to do with the coming blanks. Debated a last min Coutinho + Defoe -> De Roon + Kane (can't afford any strong front 8 with Kane currently) but did not go for it since I did not anticipate it at all.

I really don't like my team this GW and can see a very bad one coming (would be the norm this season for me, after 1 or 2 great GW(s) a (couple of) crap one(s) :pac:). The lack of competitive private leagues and overall interest for the game in my area is slowly but surely making mine waning...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Sorry KevIRL, like a scummer I played bench boost to try to catch you in the Harps cl. Daniels is the first huge spanner in the works, it'll be a disaster like last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,505 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Sorry KevIRL, like a scummer I played bench boost to try to catch you in the Harps cl. Daniels is the first huge spanner in the works, it'll be a disaster like last year.

Wait till you see all the players I TC'ed...

Pedro sub
    I kind of anticipated that one

• Advertisement

So very very very happy I played BB last week and not this week as originally planned

Advertisement