Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC on Fox: Shevchenko -v- Peña

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Whatever about the dance that was some arm bar. Gonna be a great title fight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Did ngannou even throw a punch before he knocked him out ?

The man looks a legit beast

• Registered Users Posts: 6,572 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

ricero wrote: »
    The man looks a legit beast

Hardest puncher in the UFC?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Hardest puncher in the UFC?

Arlovskis chin wouldnt be the chin to judge but he could be

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

towards the end of round 1 it looked like Pena had Shevchenko in an arm bar but right at the end did Shevchenko switch it and have Pena in one?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Cowboy proved again last night what a bully he is, when hes on the front foot its all good, pressure on and he got steam rolled reminded me of the Diaz fight last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Gamebred wrote: »
    Cowboy proved again last night what a bully he is, when hes on the front foot its all good, pressure on and he got steam rolled reminded me of the Diaz fight last night.

Good boxing and high pressure have always been his kryptonite, as well as body shots.

The fact that he took so much damage against Brown and had such a short break between, I always felt it was Masvidals fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Django99

Masvidal was impressive and he's calling out Maia now. Would be an interesting fight, just to see if he could keep it standing. His distance control looks very good and he can get off power shots from close range. Of course if Maia got a hold of him it would be most likely over quickly.

Advertisement