Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flight Sim Labs A320X

Options
  • 25-01-2017 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭

Any one buy this for P3D yet? I'm really tempted and have been awaiting its release for years but €144 it very pricey!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 borug

170 with tax, no way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Bsal

All I'll say is make sure you have a powerful system to get the best out of it. It is by far the most detailed aircraft addon available for us simmers and 100% study level.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭keroseneboy

I installed the FSX Steam edition. It runs very smoothly. Belynz on Youtube did a piece on it explaining that it uses very little VAS all thing considered. I am considering paying the $39.95 upgrade to P3D.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭John_Mc

I bought this in the end. Yes it's very expensive but it is incredible and having used it quite a lot over the past few weeks, I don't regret the purchase.

Advertisement