Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just bought, build, broken and next buy, build & desire?

Options
  • 24-01-2017 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭

What was your last set purchase and what is next up for you? What is the current desire? (If different from next up)

What was the last set you build and what will you build next? What was the last set you broke down?

Bought (ordered) 75099 FA Rey's speeder & 75155 Rebel U Wing Fighter
    Next Buy 75103 FA First Order Troop Transporter
    Desire a UCS MF.. please let it be so!

Last built 42039 Technic Le Mans B Model
    Next build 9398 Technic Air Claw Rig
    Broken down 8880 Technic Super Car

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Bought; 75164 Rebel Trooper Battle Pack, 75165 Imperial Trooper Battle Pack, 75171 Battle on Scarif, Scarif Shoretrooper Leader from Bricklink
    Next Buy; 75153 Rogue One AT-ST Walker
    Desire; More SW locations/playsets, less vehicles

Last Built; The two BPs above
    Next Build; 75171 Battle on Scarif (when Amazon delivers it)
    Broken Down; I've only just restarted my interest in Lego so I've nothing to break!

Let me know if you find the FO Transporter for a good price, love the look of that set!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Interrobang

Bought: Assembly Square (10255)

Next Buy: Temple of Airjitzu (70751)

Desire: Disney Castle (71040)

Last Built: Just rebuilt the Medieval Market Village (10193), as parts of it were repurposed for a Christmas display. One of my all-time favourite sets!

Next Build: Ferris Wheel (10247)

Broken Down: Winter Village Bakery (10216), Winter Village Post Office (10222), Winter Village Cottage (10229), Winter Toy Shop (10249), Winter Village Market (10235), Santa's Workshop (10245), Toy Workshop (40106), Winter Holiday Train (10254), Christmas Tree Stand (40082), Christmas Tree Truck (40083), Winter Skating Scene (40107), Gingerbread House (40139), Christmas Train (40138), Snowglobe (40223) and a bunch of LEGO City Advent calendar builds from the past few years all broken down and packed away until next December.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

What was your last set purchase and what is next up for you? What is the current desire? (If different from next up)

What was the last set you build and what will you build next? What was the last set you broke down?

Bought (ordered) 75099 FA Rey's speeder & 75155 Rebel U Wing Fighter
    Next Buy 75103 FA First Order Troop Transporter
    Desire a UCS MF.. please let it be so!

Last built 42039 Technic Le Mans B Model
    Next build 8868 Technic Air Claw Rig
    Broken down 8880 Technic Super Car

Bought: A couple of 41106 Friends Tour Bus as presents - half price each on LEGO Shop and threw in a BB8 key ring to get the free Disco Batman Tears of Batman. Also picked up 75140 half price and can now use Hans Solo from 75105 to meet Leia from this set. I did get 75103 at RRP
    Next Buy: I'm on hold for a while as missus will kill me if another box arrives! I'm watching the Rogue One sets and will grab one if it is a bargain
    Desire: Still a UCS MF but I also really want the 10242 Mini Cooper
    Last built: 75105 Force Awakens Millennium Falcon my first LEGO SW build and really enjoyed it. The standard of minifigs today is brilliant
    Next Build: The 8868 still waiting to be finished. Battery box is goosed (the whole set was left in a bag in a wet corner of some room for 20 years)
    Disassembled: First Order battle pack. I bought a bunch of them at 60% off and opened one for a peak. I'll likely take one out to add to the First Order Transporter whenever I get around to building that

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Bought; 75156 Krennic's Shuttle, now I have to sell the minifigures (not Krennic himself though) when it arrives.
    Next Buy; 41595 Belle, love these Brickheadz but can't go buying them all :)
    Desire; Tantive IV, I live and dream

Last Built; 75172 Y-Wing, solid build.
    Next Build; 375 Castle, can't wait.
    Broken Down; 70413 Brick Bounty, had to be careful packing the sails away.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Bought: Darth Vader key ring to get the R2 M3 poly
    Next Buy: Not sure. Think I'll wait for a deal to pop up
    Desire: To open my 42056
    Last built: Mini Cooper. Wow love it
    Next build: I bought my first train and some track but space and time is the issue. Collecting bits n pieces to build a city some day
    Dismantled: Opened a BL store and got an order for the 8880. S packed it up and sent to a new home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Bought: Tower of Orthranc
    Next Buy: Saturn V
    Desire: Assembly Square
    Last built: Big Bang Theory
    Next build: Re-Build of my Blue Beetle since my 2 year old mangled it.
    Dismantled: Kwik E Mart

Advertisement