Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bodyslims

Options
  • 17-01-2017 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Anyone joined this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DivineMsM

I'll take that as a no then....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,905 ✭✭✭✭anewme

I know a girl who did it and lost a huge amount of weight. She looks like a different person and it's given her a new lease of life.

The knack with any of these programs- your own mindset has to be ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭exador

Only just saw this now... I took part in this last September...It is a 10 week programme and I lost 2 and a half stone. I never done anything like this before and it has been a life changing experience for me.

There are no magic beans and it is just hard work and I was very determined. I have maintained the same weight as I have learnt a lot from the ten weeks. It is full on for 1o weeks, diet and exercise and the most important part is your mindset. That's the bit that we all need and this is where I found the weekly meeting very inspirational. Like everything, you get the results based on your effort but it does work provided you are willing to go with the programme.

Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭lurker2000

Coincidentally two friends have joined this year on different nights. Both are serial dieters and have tried all the usual and some unusual weight loss methods over the years. The result is evenly split. One is positively hooked in and from the start has been determined that this is the time to act - so far she has lost 16lbs over the four weeks. The other hates it and is on the verge of leaving, she has lost 3lbs. So I think its as some others have stated, this is no a bells and whistles, magic formula, melt-the-fat-away- as-you-sleep-solution. If you are in a positive frame of mind and ready to deny yourself food pleasure and up your exercise, it could be for you.

Advertisement