Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Withings Body Cardio €108 with free shipping (15 Jan Only)

Options
  • 15-01-2017 6:03pm
    Moderators Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭

Today only.

Use the code HEAL-17THY to get 40% off the Withings Body Cardio (black or white) today only. Free European Shipping with DPD. Regular price €179, offer price €108

https://www.withings.com/eu/en/store/details/body-cardio

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Carlosthejakal

Thanks Spocker

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I've just remembered why I don't come onto this section too often! Looking forward to my new toy though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Ok someone tell me why I need this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

Are you sure it's today only?

It's been on HUKD for a couple of days: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/withings-body-cardio-89-97-with-voucher-heal-17thy-2599812

If it doesn't expire tonight, I'll take a couple of days to think about ordering :-D

• Site Banned Posts: 16 zboz

argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3057074/Trail/searchtext%3EWEIGHT+SCALES.htm

Does similar for €25.

Expensive scales whose features you'll only use a handful of times. I can see all this body tracking stuff dying a death in the near future.

• Advertisement

zboz wrote: »
    argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3057074/Trail/searchtext%3EWEIGHT+SCALES.htm

Does similar for €25.

Expensive scales whose features you'll only use a handful of times. I can see all this body tracking stuff dying a death in the near future.

I'd be getting the Whithings one because of the wifi and app, that scales has neither.

• Site Banned Posts: 16 zboz

It tells you on the screen when you stand on it, after that without alot of added info into all those apps that info is meaningless.

It's an expensive novelty timesuck....with questionable measurement accuracy aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭torrevieja

zboz wrote: »
    It tells you on the screen when you stand on it, after that without alot of added info into all those apps that info is meaningless.

It's an expensive novelty timesuck....with questionable measurement accuracy aswell.

Weight Watchers Ultra Slim Glass Body Analysis Scale

Well zboz you can actually get it on Amazon for £12.00 but before you buy it read the first 5 reviews on Amazon :

Top Customer Reviews

2.0 out of 5 starsNot precise but okay if you just want to track your progress
    By Prettypollyperkins on 4 Mar. 2012
    Size: One Size
    These scales are not accurate. Depending on which room I put them in, they display different readings, I guess because of the difference in floor type. If you need a precise reading you will find it difficult.

1.0 out of 5 starsABSOLUTE RUBBISH
    By Reader TOP 50 REVIEWER on 18 Jan. 2014
    I've been told by my doctor to lose weight. My husband bought these for me. The scales are attractive to look at, that accounts for the one star. The instructions are complex. The scales refused to work on a hard floor. There are many different functions, and I can see that might be useful for some people. I just wanted to weigh myself. The fact that I could only get them to work periodically was frustrating. When they did work they would show inaccurate readings. I had just been weighed by my doctor the day before, yet these scales showed me as a whole stone heavier.
    They were returned for a refund. Don't waste your money.

1.0 out of 5 starsI know these are inaccurate as I bought a Salter set which are pretty much spot on
    By Jamielou on 21 Oct. 2014
    I agree with the majority of the reviews. I know these are inaccurate as I bought a Salter set which are pretty much spot on. Even with a flat surface and everything you get told to do these scales will give you wild variances of up to 7lbs! Quite surprised WW put their name to it. Given one star as they look nice but that's about it.

1.0 out of 5 starsUseless !!
    By Amazon Customer on 27 Mar. 2012
    Bought these a couple of months ago and have struggled and am now abandoning.

Here's why...
    Step on, step off, step on again and I can get 0.5kg difference in weight.
    Kinda defeats the object, doesn't it ?

Yes, it's on a hard floor, no I haven't dropped them, these are junk, imho.

Made by a company called Conair who simply ignore email questions.

Avoid !!

1.0 out of 5 starsVery unreliable
    By office lady on 10 Sept. 2012
    I returned the scales for a full refund. they are very unreliable. you can weigh yourself one minute and get a dramatically different reading 5 minutes later. completely unreliable and demotivated me to lose weight as I could never get a reliable reading.
    Comment 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
    Yes
    No
    Report abuse
    1.0 out of 5 starsUnreliable
    By B. Bampton on 17 Mar. 2014
    These scales do not give an accurate reading. My weight has varied by 6 lbs in 2 weeks (up 4lbs in week 1, down 2lbs in week 2)which seems a tad unlikely. I knew they wouldn't work accurately on carpet but they don't work on vinyl flooring in the bathroom either. I am amazed WW would put their name to these.

3.0 out of 5 starsbroke within a week
    By sstreeter on 13 Mar. 2012
    Size: One Size Verified Purchase
    i have had this for a week and it know longer works, nothing displays on the screen. i have actually only weighed myself once on it.

i did contact amazon today and they are shipping me out a replacement, so i will see how this one goes

• Moderators Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭Spocker

Rackstar wrote: »
    Are you sure it's today only?

It's been on HUKD for a couple of days: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/withings-body-cardio-89-97-with-voucher-heal-17thy-2599812

If it doesn't expire tonight, I'll take a couple of days to think about ordering :-D

This was in the email I had gotten on Friday, but didn't look at until Sunday, before posting the alert (that would explain why it was on HKUD)
    Your code HEAL-17THY is valid until Sunday January 15th, 2017. It can be used only on Body Cardio and can’t be combined with other offers.

Spocker wrote: »
    This was in the email I had gotten on Friday, but didn't look at until Sunday, before posting the alert (that would explain why it was on HKUD)

Went ahead and ordered last night. Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Updated deal from HotUKDeals:

http://www.withings.com/uk/en/products/body

This £89.95. Add it to the basket and it reduces to £39.95. Put in the code: WITH-HEALTH-62YKM3 for another 20% off reducing it to £31.96. They then provide free shipping!!

Bargain!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭rom

tallpaul wrote: »

This £89.95. Add it to the basket and it reduces to £39.95. Put in the code: WITH-HEALTH-62YKM3 for another 20% off reducing it to £31.96. They then provide free shipping!!

Bargain!!

serious bargain. amazon are looking for 79 pounds for same. they won't last long.

Note Body vs Body Cardo scales.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭reni10

Bargain!!

Cheers, grabbed one of these!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,214 ✭✭✭ongarite

Cheers for the tip, ordered on too

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Bargain!!

Yoink! Absolute bargain for this, especially with the cherry of free shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Bargain!!

Brilliant , just ordered one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Bargain!!

Really wanted the body cardio, but even at €108 i couldn't justify paying that for a weighing scales, but this price is perfect, thank tallpaul :)
    Just ordered it there

Edit: update to say that I just recieved my invoice, and Withings are preparing the order for shipment (that was fast.....!) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Just got one!

Cheers OP. :D

Now I've no more excuses not to see my fat arse in actual hard numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭tglynn

Doesn't seem to work now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭ejabrod

Code WITH-HEALTH-62YKM3 not valid and scales £89 ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Got my body cardio today. I weigh more on it than I do on my other scales :( Considering the other one is from Aldi I'm going to have to assume that the heavier weight is right unfortunately. Apart from that I love it and the app that goes with it so cheers OP! That second one is a much better bargain imo but I'm glad I went for the cardio.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

tglynn wrote: »
    Doesn't seem to work now?

Yep, it now seems to be expired,... back up to full price at checkout and the code no longer works. HDUK comments have confirmed same

Mine shipped last night!!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭achiman

Mine is about to be shipped :-) ...thanks for heads up @tallpaul

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭torrevieja

its awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭Invincible

torrevieja wrote: »
    its awesome

Totally :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭clevtrev

clearance in home store and more for those that didnt get the OPs deal. A little less tech but im sure it does a job :)

Complete Body Analyser Bathroom Scale 10.99.

http://www.homestoreandmore.ie/personal-care/complete-body-analyser-bathroom-scale/invt/063786

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

ill await another code, the other half has been nagging me for one of these!!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Has anyone received theirs yet ?

Mine Shipped Friday ( Although the tracking code didn't work till Monday PM) its now moved from one area close to Paris to another suburb of Paris.

• Advertisement

Jambo wrote: »
    Has anyone received theirs yet ?

Mine Shipped Friday ( Although the tracking code didn't work till Monday PM) its now moved from one area close to Paris to another suburb of Paris.

Exact same for me. Hasn't budged from France yet.

Advertisement