Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs vs Watford tickets.

Options
  • 15-01-2017 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,164 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all
    Looking to get tickets for the watford game but not sure how to go about it. Do i need to join a waiting list? I need at least 3 possibly 6.
    When do those tickets go on sale?
    Thanks lads.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

tom1ie wrote: »
    Hi all
    Looking to get tickets for the watford game but not sure how to go about it. Do i need to join a waiting list? I need at least 3 possibly 6.
    When do those tickets go on sale?
    Thanks lads.

Check the website for application dates and let me know if you need some cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,164 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Check the website for application dates and let me know if you need some cards.

I checked the website, went to tickets, home tickets and the latest date they have for tickets on sale is the 23rd Feb.
    Is there another menu option for application dates?
    What's the cards thing? Does it allow me to book early?
    Sorry for all the questions hatch!!
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

My membership number is also available for this if extra tickets are required.

KingdomYid wrote: »
    My membership number is also available for this if extra tickets are required.

That's great. Appreciate it. How do I apply for the tickets do you know? I checked the website and they're not on sale yet so how do I apply with membership numbers or cards?
    Thanks a lot.

That's great. Appreciate it. How do I apply for the tickets do you know? I checked the website and they're not on sale yet so how do I apply with membership numbers or cards?
    Thanks a lot.

The Watford application window is from Feb 13th to 17th, during this week you can apply for and assign the membership numbers to each ticket you apply for. The Watford game will be a ballot so it is the luck of the draw basically. Use Hatch's numbers and if you need extra I can help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭leonards

Sorry for hijacking thread.... was thinking of trying to get tickets for me and son for this one also if anyone can help with cards?

leonards wrote: »
    Sorry for hijacking thread.... was thinking of trying to get tickets for me and son for this one also if anyone can help with cards?

Let me know for sure closer to the application time and am sure myself or other lads on here can try to help you out.

The Watford application window is from Feb 13th to 17th, during this week you can apply for and assign the membership numbers to each ticket you apply for. The Watford game will be a ballot so it is the luck of the draw basically. Use Hatch's numbers and if you need extra I can help.

Ah I see. Thanks for the help!

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭leonards

Let me know for sure closer to the application time and am sure myself or other lads on here can try to help you out.

Deffo going to go if I can get my hands on tickets... thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Four of us applying for tickets for this game also,hope we're lucky enough to get them and see the lane for the last time.

• Advertisement

How many are you looking for? I have access to 3 or 4 membership cards. PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭gar

Sound like all of boards spurs are trying to get to this game
    Including me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ONeillthekid

Hi all. Am also hoping to go to the watford game with a friend. I saw that the application for tickets opened today. If anyone has a membership number they aren't using I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks

Put in our application today,can only wait and hope now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Do you still need access to a membership number ?

When does the white smoke about tickets normally go up?

Did it not go up today?

No not today by the looks of it,the website said you will know in the next 24 hours is successful.

tippspur wrote: »
    No not today by the looks of it,the website said you will know in the next 24 hours is successful.

I applied for one of the lads on here and was unsuccessful

****,we got no tickets either,going to try for Bournemouth now.

• Advertisement

****,we got no tickets either,going to try for Bournemouth now.

Was looking at that but flights are more expensive being Easter weekend

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Was looking at that but flights are more expensive being Easter weekend
    Yeah usually are much dearer at Easter but i checked Cork airport the nearest one to us and flights are €80 at the moment but no doubt will rise.

Yeah usually are much dearer at Easter but i checked Cork airport the nearest one to us and flights are €80 at the moment but no doubt will rise.

80 euro is decent, they were nearly double that from dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

did anyone get tickets for this chaps?

didnt get tickets in the end but myself the brother and the father are heading over anyway as weve everything else booked. Can anyone recommend a good spot to watch the match near white hart lane? Were staying in tottenham hale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

didnt get tickets in the end but myself the brother and the father are heading over anyway as weve everything else booked. Can anyone recommend a good spot to watch the match near white hart lane? Were staying in tottenham hale.
    don't forget to try stubhub... You'll probably end up getting tickets close to face value nearer the day of the match

Chances of this game getting moved to a sunday?

Have managed to get tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

sat 12.30 confirmed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Martin567

sat 12.30 confirmed

Not 100% certain. If Leicester qualify for the CL quarter finals and are playing on Tuesday 11 April, Spurs-Watford will move to 4pm on Sunday and Leicester's PL game will move to Saturday 8 April at 12.30pm (Per Sky).

So anyone going might want to exercise a little caution when booking flights, etc!

• Advertisement

Got tickets for Bournemouth game,can't believe it delighted.

Advertisement