Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

I think my favorite part of WW is reading through all the other threads.

Uriel made me spit out my tea asking Sully to say Mike Wazowski on thread to confirm her identitiy

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Yes! The Hutts too afraid to reveal who they were to each other had me baffled as a start.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

I think my favorite part of WW is reading through all the other threads.

Uriel made me spit out my tea asking Sully to say Mike Wazowski on thread to confirm her identitiy

That whole interlude was hilarious between those 2

quickbeam wrote: »
    Yes! The Hutts too afraid to reveal who they were to each other had me baffled as a start.

And the only ones who should be worried was me and jayo, cue me straight off im mick :o

Whas the story with deleting posts in the backroom Id it done before I thought about it

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

The backroom was a weird place for me.

I got so angry when we tried to lynch grumpy. Sorry grumpy!

Also couldn't figure why after I had died that they didn't munch xara - nothing to lose!

Great game though. Well done quick and andy.

• Advertisement

The dark side really really worked together, well bar sully trying to kill her own team mate :P I'm not sure what would happen if either me or Tigger had to post in the backroom we have fairly distintive writing patterns

Pateesa
    Today, 10:42
    I really really want to kill Mick myself

What did I do to you Milky :eek: :p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

On this occasion I was glad to be out I thought about just walking away a few times. When Tigger left the room I got a little sad and just thought...take me with you!

Yeah once you believed me I got excited cos I thought we'd win and you got excited cos you believed me and the. They were all I don't believe you Dottie
    And then I wasn't there and the room was gone

I didn't realise that the room was going and they had decided not tonlist n so it wa what it was
    I became one with the force
    I though it was coo that when I went to the dead room it was called the force

Tigger wrote: »
    Yeah once you believed me I got excited cos I thought we'd win and you got excited cos you believed me and the. They were all I don't believe you Dottie
    And then I wasn't there and the room was gone

I didn't realise that the room was going and they had decided not tonlist n so it wa what it was
    I became one with the force
    I though it was coo that when I went to the dead room it was called the force

My bad alright as I said already my thoughts were

1) You wouldnt leave
    2) If you did leave we would be told
    3) Dottie would still have access to the room once you left

You averaged about 4.9 posts per hour from the opening of the thread untill your demise :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

My bad alright as I said already my thoughts were

1) You wouldnt leave
    2) If you did leave we would be told
    3) Dottie would still have access to the room once you left

You averaged about 4.9 posts per hour from the opening of the thread untill your demise :D

Well I'll be posting les from now on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Exceptionally late to proceedings but well done sith.. Fabulous game in fairness... An annihilation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Great game, great modding, and great players. I really enjoyed the twists and turns (by the village :pac:).

Now, in my three games, I've been a Baratheon, Mike Myers, and a Stormtrooper. Not sure if this is some karmic reflection on me..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Not sure if I told you this but many games ago in the other place there was a player who thought he was the best ever. Called himself the GOAT.
    One of the few times I was a wolf, we had him in our wolf team and while he was away with the wife for a wee weekend we MUNCHED HIM. He went farking ballistic. It was hilarious. He never let us forget it, and still goes on to this day.

I should find the link to the reaction in the after review thread :D

Had a wee hunt. Had no idea it was so long ago and no idea there was over 50 games played over 6 years. (took breaks)

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4505

Kim Huybrechts is the player in question. He had his username changed but we all still call him Finkel and Howard Finkel was the name.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Great game, great modding, and great players. I really enjoyed the twists and turns (by the village :pac:).

Now, in my three games, I've been a Baratheon, Mike Myers, and a Stormtrooper. Not sure if this is some karmic reflection on me..

I had to laugh at your reply to the original PM! Worried because you were evil again. And, wanting a room just for the Stormtrooper!!! And feeling resigned because you'd be a sacrificial lamb - but then you lived to the end!!

I know when you were my brother Baratheon you got killed early. And as SK you were ill and not feeling the joys of being evil. But you'd a great run at evil this time, well done.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

I'm STILL reading the back rooms to catch up on everything that happened.

I think there should be a game that begins at 5:30 on Friday. A speed game to be finished by 11pm Sunday night so I can actually focus on it and not get distracted by work :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

cee_jay wrote:
    I think there should be a game that begins at 5:30 on Friday. A speed game to be finished by 11pm Sunday night so I can actually focus on it and not get distracted by work

Next game is a 6 hour speed game on the 29th jayop has a signup for it up

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Thanks hadn't noticed it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,437 ✭✭✭tritium

Had a wee hunt. Had no idea it was so long ago and no idea there was over 50 games played over 6 years. (took breaks)

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4505

Kim Huybrechts is the player in question. He had his username changed but we all still call him Finkel and Howard Finkel was the name.

Do they still play over there? Might have a gander over and look at the games histories etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

sullivlo wrote: »
    The backroom was a weird place for me.

I got so angry when we tried to lynch grumpy. Sorry grumpy!

Also couldn't figure why after I had died that they didn't munch xara - nothing to lose!

Great game though. Well done quick and andy.

I was so confounded by why everyone was angry at me and took me about an hour to work it out :rolleyes:

Thankfully my little brain has caught up with how to play the game (more or less) so hopefully I won't be such a liability in future games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

tritium wrote: »
    Do they still play over there? Might have a gander over and look at the games histories etc.

Don't you dare leave us trit!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

I had to laugh at your reply to the original PM! Worried because you were evil again. And, wanting a room just for the Stormtrooper!!! And feeling resigned because you'd be a sacrificial lamb - but then you lived to the end!!

I know when you were my brother Baratheon you got killed early. And as SK you were ill and not feeling the joys of being evil. But you'd a great run at evil this time, well done.

Never thought I'd make it to the end. Had to laugh at the sacrificial role after pretending to be THE SACRIFICE last time I played.

Sacrifice.png

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I was so confounded by why everyone was angry at me and took me about an hour to work it out :rolleyes:

Thankfully my little brain has caught up with how to play the game (more or less) so hopefully I won't be such a liability in future games
    Ha yeah, it was a bit confusing alright :) you redeemed yourself though :D

andy125 wrote: »
    Don't you dare leave us trit!

Haha wouldnt dream if it, enjoy this place and you lot too much. Besides i need a shot at redemption after this game

(Cue a death spiral of bad games by me :( )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Haha wouldnt dream if it, enjoy this place and you lot too much. Besides i need a shot at redemption after this game

(Cue a death spiral of bad games by me :( )
    Nah, probably not. Although you'll probably be a wolf next game, you must be due it!!

Nah, probably not. Although you'll probably be a wolf next game, you must be due it!!

True, I've never been a baddie, could be interesting for a change

True, I've never been a baddie, could be interesting for a change

Ooooh, probabilities and percentages. You just gone got killed boy! amirite, MrsF?

Ooooh, probabilities and percentages. You just gone got killed boy! amirite, MrsF?

I reckon youll be one of the first on the suspect list after this game :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I reckon youll be one of the first on the suspect list after this game :)

Right behind Cross I'd say!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Haven't played in a while. After 50 odd games folk started to think they were being smart and although I can't be too sure I am thinking roles were hand picked. I noticed looking back I got roles in earlier games but not later.

You can have a good read through them all, My hubby was a great mod as well, ran some on his own or we did them together. Too busy these days to get a game. Plus the way things went there peed them off.
    Hope we don't get like that after 20 odd games!

Also decent players got killed right away which was frustrating for them (not the reason they killed me, I was still **** haha)

Dead right haha, So and so must be a WW, due it!
    So and so is always a werewolf (when never)

percentages suck and I think we have a good group of folk to mod so the dynamics are different.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Dead right haha, So and so must be a WW, due it!
    So and so is always a werewolf (when never)

The gas part is that on a poker forum people would be falling victim to the gambler's fallacy. You'd think they'd be well aware of it!

Advertisement