Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single Use Stuff that you yourself use over and over

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,170 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Over the stingy thread there was a guy who used a cloth to wipe his ass, and rinsed it after every use, rather than 'waste' money on toilet paper. :eek:

Aaaaand that's enough internet for today....

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Advbrd wrote: »

Having worked in hospitality with indian people and had why this happens explained, I will never eat anywhere that is run by, or has indian people working there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

learn_more wrote: »
    Hookers

I find the term hookers derogatory.But id ride sex workers till the cows came home if i had to pay for it.Alas,I'd have to use French letters for the privilege of doing so.I abhor using the mnd im not a seaman.
    A midnight jetski jaunt across the srait of Gibraltar and im throwing up rings around meself.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I remember when it was tough back in the 80s, many of us used to use the same bit of tinfoil to wrap our lunches in.
    Used to do the same for sandwich bags... just wash them before next time...

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭cbreeze

Wipes. They're reusable for many things afterwards: hankies, dusters.

• Advertisement

Tumble dryer sheets.

After they've been used I use them to dust things like my laptop and tv that attract dust. I read somewhere that they're good for repelling dust on electrostatic surfaces and they seem to work quite well.

I also stuff used dryer sheets in the toes of shoes I won't be wearing for a while, the leftover scentyness keeps them smelling nice instead of musty.

Advertisement