Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arsenal at home... where can I get a ticket

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

I went on to stubhub to check out ticket for Bournmouth and it asked me for my membership number...
    I dont really mind paying over the odds for a ticket once im guareenteed to get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭yiddo59

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/spurs-v-arsenal-ticket-ballot-200317/

Ticket ballot result put back to tomorrow afternoon. emails being sent out Thursday.
    Due to the FA Cup semi-final ticket sale to Season Ticket holders tomorrow (Tuesday, March 21), we will be delaying the running of the ballot for the game against Arsenal by 24 hours.

Results will therefore be announced later on Wednesday with emails sent out to all applicants on Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭YiddoOConnell

176 lps were the cut off for the game, nearly 25,000 applied, I missed out by 1 point. But luckily for me I had a contact who over 200 lps and he can't go so I got his ticket :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Made the cut off with only a few points to spare, happy days :)

Ah lads, do you have to be rubbing it in .... please keep me in mind for any spares, I'd sit on the golden cockerel at this stage

• Advertisement

just putting out a final call on this chaps... if anyone is willing to pm me bronze membership details to try and get a ticket for the Arsenal match through stub hub i would be eternally grateful. They go on sale, if any are available, through stubhub to members from tomorrow morning until friday. PM me if anyone could help me out.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

Make sure you check what time tickets go on sale. I got some on general release for the Bournemouth game, and they switched from restricted to One Hotspur only over to general release at midday on st Patrick's Day.
    Could be nine am either.

well chaps this is going to be a tough one... having constantly checked stubhub since monday morning at 9.00am a ticket for the arsenal match just came up for sale, I proceeded to order it and tried to purchased it but needed to type in my CCV number and low and behold someone got there before me... I was nearly in tears as I hurled abuse at the computer. Wife came running in thinking I had cut myself.... absolutely freaked. The search continues

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭YiddoOConnell

well chaps this is going to be a tough one... having constantly checked stubhub since monday morning at 9.00am a ticket for the arsenal match just came up for sale, I proceeded to order it and tried to purchased it but needed to type in my CCV number and low and behold someone got there before me... I was nearly in tears as I hurled abuse at the computer. Wife came running in thinking I had cut myself.... absolutely freaked. The search continues

Don't give up yet! How much was the ticket for anyway? Surely when you have it in your basket you have about 10 mins to have purchased it.

Don't give up yet! How much was the ticket for anyway? Surely when you have it in your basket you have about 10 mins to have purchased it.
    yeah you would hope and expect so... I have sent a complaint to stubhub. I had it in my checkout and pressed purchase, only for them to ask for a confirmation on my CCV number, by the time i had typed this 3 digit number the ticket was gone. It was £108.90 + £18.90. i was nearly in tears earlier... of course Ill keep trying stubhub right up to the day before and eventually i'll end up going down to the ground looking for a touted one.

• Advertisement

delighted to say, through my many contacts, a ticket has come my way :D:D:D

Now final question. KO is at 4.30, would I make a 10.05 flight out of stansted?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

delighted to say, through my many contacts, a ticket has come my way :D:D:D

Now final question. KO is at 4.30, would I make a 10.05 flight out of stansted?

No way, delighted mate. Yes you will defo make that flight, loads on it I'd say

Hatch99 wrote: »
    No way, delighted mate. Yes you will defo make that flight, loads on it I'd say

yeah, just have to confirm with the chap over the weekend. price is top end but it'll be money well spent. Personal shiet has meant that I'll be flying in and out on the sunday so no weekend away with the wife, which is a pity to be honest. Thanks for doing your best for me.
    COYS

yeah, just have to confirm with the chap over the weekend. price is top end but it'll be money well spent. Personal shiet has meant that I'll be flying in and out on the sunday so no weekend away with the wife, which is a pity to be honest. Thanks for doing your best for me.
    COYS

Delighted for ya, COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭larry1

Looking for one ticket please. Dublin based but can travel.

Much appreciated! COYS

larry1 wrote: »
    Looking for one ticket please. Dublin based but can travel.

Much appreciated! COYS

BOOM ticket sourced and flights booked :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Anyone got a spare? Long shot I know...

larry1 wrote: »
    BOOM ticket sourced and flights booked :D:D

Haha good man

• Registered Users Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Flights, hotel booked since January ,
    K.O changed so had to book a later flight :(
    Now, the lad getting us the 2 tickets says hes having trouble getting them!! :eek::(
    AND .... all WHL stadium tours are booked up !!!

Sick..... just guttingly sick...... :mad::(

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

Don't think i've been as excited about an NLD in years. We HAVE to beat them!

• Advertisement
Advertisement