Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tommy Tiernan Show Thread - Mod warning, see OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

Really enjoyed the music from Susan O' Neill there. Love that blend of folk and rock. Talented woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,689 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Disabled and getting rhinoplasty is the same now is it. Have we to give out about everything or nothing. Also I wasn't deciding Mel B herself just did not find her attractive and work done has made her worse. You know everyone likes different people even disabled people who can't give it to you

Yes I care about the disabled especially with remarks like how is someone going out with this person they can't have sex. As for not getting it up he could satisfy her in other ways giving a range of movement.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Shan Doras

Tiernans show seems to have really ran out of road and P.K has done nothing of note for the late late show.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Guy Garvey

He's a big lad

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Listening to his speaking voice, wouldn't think he could sing the way he sings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭strawdog

Tommy knows who he is but don't think he knows much else about him the way he just keeps asking him about different members of his family

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭rovers_runner

A nice lad, very unassuming.

Wrote one of the best songs I've heard in Mirrorball

Looks like Deirdre O'Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Akabusi

Lovely woman, very touching interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,567 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

This Woman is a con artist taking money off venerable people just like all the fake mediums too. People will belief anything when they are venerable. A bullshitter this one.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement

Still weird to see ads for the GAA Championships in March.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,286 ✭✭✭HBC08

Excellent guest and good interview from Tommy.

Thought he was average with Guy Garvey,Tommy obviously knew who he was and knew a few tunes but didn't ask any interesting questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,065 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

A psychotherapist. Boke!

Manchan was on about two years ago.

Ms

What a great second name. I wonder does he drive a Mègane too.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,184 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Roisin Murphy was on a while ago, don't think anyone else has been on twice.

Didn't know he was sick.

Ms

No as in they will believe anything. I thought she talked to the dead just after they died. Maybe she is a genuine person and not that bad after all. It sounds like she does good. Will have to watch the interview again. I was behind.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Listen to the Land Speak is an enjoyable book.

• Advertisement

Bit of a mad f*cker, I like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,270 ✭✭✭✭elperello

If MM was in the UK he'd fall into the "National Treasure" category.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭Bredabe

In one of my jobs, I worked with end-of-life clients, many of them saw ppl/pets/plants that had passed away many many years previously, ppl who work full-time in the area say this isn't uncommon and is a sign that that the client doesn't have much longer to live.

There is an interesting convo on YouTube, hospice nurse Julie, about this and end-of-life visioning for anyone who are interested.

Post edited by Bredabe on

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Advertisement